• Skated in 28 games, scored two goals and added two assists for four points.
• After playing in seven of the first 16 games of the season, worked his way into the lineup for the final 21 games of the season.
• Registered his first career point by scoring Notre Dame’s opening goal at then third-ranked Boston College (Dec. 10) in what turned out to be a 4-3 Irish victory.
• Notched his first career assist in Notre Dame’s 7-1 win over Western Michigan (Jan. 8).
• Scored the game-winning goal midway through the third period in Notre Dame’s 4-1 victory over Maine (Feb. 12).
IN THE USHL
• Joined the Irish after three seasons in the United States Hockey League (USHL).
• Played for the Bloomington Thunder and the Fargo Force during the 2014-15 campaign.
• In 39 games with the Thunder, scored 10 goals and added 14 assists for 24 points and was the team's leading scorer before being traded to Fargo.
• In 14 games with Fargo, scored four goals and notched seven assists for 11 points.
• Combined for 35 points (14-21-35) in 53 games in 2014-15 as well as 14 penalty minutes.
• Played for the Des Moines Buccaneers in 2012-13 and 2013-14.
• In his rookie season, played in 62 games and totaled five goals and 21 assists for 26 points.
• Also had 34 penalty minutes.
• During the 2013-14 season, recorded 23 points (8-15-23) as well as a career-high 41 penalty minutes.
• In 174 career USHL games, recorded 27 goals and 57 assists for 84 points.
PREP & PERSONAL: A product of the Chicago Young Americans Amateur Hockey Association, where he played at the U-16 and U-18 levels ... graduated from Lake Forest High School ... full name is John Fletcher Jenkins IV ... son of Fletcher and Kathryn Jenkins ... enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business.
Goals: 1 (2x - vs. Maine 2/12/16)
Assists: 1 (vs. Western Michigan 1/8/16)
Points: 1 (3x - vs. vs. Maine 2/12/16)
Multi-point games: n/a
Point Streak: 2 games (Feb. 12-13, 2016; 1-1-2)