AS A JUNIOR
• Had a two-assist game at No. 4 Minnesota Duluth (Oct. 14).
• Scored his first career shorthanded goal in Notre Dame’s 3-3 overtime tie with Penn State (Oct. 21).
• Had a goal and two assists in Notre Dame’s 5-2 win at Northeastern (Nov. 12).
• Scored the second and third (empty net) goals in Notre Dame’s 3-0 win at UMass (Dec. 3).
• Had a goal and an assist in Notre Dame’s 3-0 win over New Hampshire (Jan. 21).
• Had a pair of assists in Notre Dame’s 6-4 loss at Boston College (Jan. 28).
• Had a goal and an assist over the final 3:10 of the third period in Notre Dame’s comeback tie over No. 12 Vermont (Feb. 3).
• Scored a game-tying goal and added an assist in the 3-3 tie versus 10th-ranked Providence (Feb. 18).
• Scored two goals to lead Notre Dame to a 3-1 win at No. 5/6 Boston University (February 24).
• Had a goal and an assist in Notre Dame’s 5-0 win over Providence in game one of the Hockey East quarterfinals (March 10).
• Had a pair of assists, including on the game winner, in Notre Dame’s 3-2 comeback win over Minnesota in round one of the NCAA Championship (March 25).
• Had an assist on Cam Morrison’s game-tying goal against UMass Lowell in the 3-2 overtime win to help send the Irish to the Frozen Four (March 26).
AS A SOPHOMORE
• Played in all 37 games and had a breakout season offensively, scoring eight goals and adding 25 assists for 33 points - all of which were career high totals.
• Played center for the Irish after playing his freshman season on the wing.
• His 33 points were second on the team, while his 25 assists led the team and ranked tied for seventh among Hockey East players.
• Seven of his eight goals and 15 of his 25 assists came during Hockey East play.
• Finished the season with four power-play goals and a game winner.
• Had nine multi-point games on the season, including six games with at least two assists.
• Was +15 on the season, which tied for the second best mark on the team.
• Posted three assists in Notre Dame’s 4-3 win against Minnesota (Nov. 6) and also had three assists in the 5-1 win over Merrimack (Jan. 16).
• Had a goal and an assist in Notre Dame’s 8-2 win over UConn at the Barclays Center (Nov. 1).
• Also scored in Notre Dame’s 2-2 tie versus Northeastern (Nov. 13).
• Had a pair of assists in Notre Dame’s 7-1 win over Western Michigan (Jan. 8).
• Scored a goal in Notre Dame’s 3-3 tie at Western Michigan (Jan. 9).
• Had a goal and an assist in Notre Dame’s 7-2 win over Merrimack (Jan. 15).
• Scored a power-play goal in Notre Dame’s 3-2 win at New Hampshire (Jan. 23).
• Had the third period, game-winning goal and added an assist in Notre Dame’s 3-1 win at Vermont (Feb. 6).
• Scored the opening goal and added two assists in Notre Dame’s 5-1 win over Maine (Feb. 13).
AS A FRESHMAN
• Played in 41 of the team’s 42 games, scoring seven goals and adding 10 assists for 17 points.
• Had one power-play goal and one short-handed tally.
• Blocked 10 shots and had 22 penalty minutes.
• Scored his first career goal in Notre Dame’s 5-1 win over Lake Superior State (Oct. 18).
• Followed that game with a three assist effort in a 6-3 Irish win over Niagara (Oct. 24).
• Also had a goal against Niagara in Notre Dame’s 7-0 win (Oct. 25) for a four-point weekend.
• Had his first career two-goal game in the 3-2 win against sixth-ranked Miami (Dec. 28) in the opening game of the Florida Hockey Classic, including the game-tying, extra attacker goal scored at 19:37 of the third period and the overtime game winner.
• Also added an assist in that win over the RedHawks for a three-point game.
• Scored a goal at Maine (Feb. 7) and at second-ranked Boston University (Feb. 20).
• Skated in all six playoff games and recorded an assist.
• Selected in the seventh round (207th overall) of the 2014 NHL Entry Draft by the Montreal Canadiens.
IN THE OJHL
• Joined the Irish after spending the previous three seasons (2011-14) with the St. Michael's Buzzers of the Ontario Junior Hockey League (OJHL).
• Played in 49 games in 2013-14, notching 16 goals and a team-leading 47 assists for 63 points.
• Selected as the OJHL Player of the Month for February 2014.
• Helped the Buzzers to a 27-19-6-1 record and to third place in the South Division of the Southwest Conference.
• In 104 career games, scored 30 goals and added 81 assists for 111 points.
• Finalist for the Canadian Junior Hockey League Rookie of the Year award in 2012-13.
• Played two years for Team Canada East at the World Jr. A Challenge and was a first team OJHL all-prospect selection.
PREP & PERSONAL:
• Attended St. Michael's College School in Toronto, Ontario.
• Is the seventh Irish hockey player to attend St. Michael's.
• Prior to attending St. Michael's, played hockey for the Mississauga Rebels Midget Minor AAA program (2011-12).
• In 56 games scored 28 goals with 57 assists for 85 points.
• Full name is Jacob Wayne Evans and is the son of Wayne Evans and Marilyn Kieffer.
• Has one older brother, Matt.
• Born in Toronto, Ontario.
• Enrolled in Notre Dame's Mendoza College of Business pursuing a major in management consulting.
Goals: 2 (3x - at Boston University 2/24/17)
Assists: 3 (2x - vs. Minnesota 11/6/15)
Points: 3 (5x - at Northeastern 11/12/16)
Multi-Point Games: 22
Point Streak: 7 games (Dec. 2 - Jan. 7; 4-4-8)