AS A SOPHOMORE
• Named a Second Team Hockey East All-Star.
• Played in all 37 games, scoring nine goals and adding 22 assists for 31 points, all career-high totals.
• His 31 points were fourth on the team, while his 22 assists ranked third.
• He recorded 10 multi-point games, including two-goal performances in wins over Minnesota (Nov. 6) and Northeastern (Nov. 12).
• Led Hockey East defensemen in scoring with six goals and 16 assists for 22 points in 22 league games.
• His 22 points in league play were the most by a Hockey East defenseman since Trevor van Riemsdyk (UNH) also had 22 points in league play in 2012-13.
• Gross' 31 points ranked fourth nationally among defensemen, while his 22 assists tied for eighth in the country among defensemen.
• Finished the season with two power-play goals and a game winner as well as a +15 rating.
• Totaled 113 shots on goal, which ranked second on the team (first among defensemen).
AS A FRESHMAN
• Played in all 42 games, scored seven goals and added 21 assists for 28 points.
• His 28 points ranked fifth on the team, while his 21 assists ranked tied for third.
• Scored a goal versus RPI (Oct. 10) in his Notre Dame debut.
• Notched his first career assist versus Niagara (Oct. 24) and followed with his first career multi-point game with two assists in the second game of the Niagara series (Oct. 25) for a three-point weekend.
• Had a nine-game point streak from Dec. 5 - Jan. 23 (3-8-11).
• Scored a goal and added an assist during the final 6:44 of regulation in Notre Dame’s 3-2 overtime win over sixth-ranked Miami (Dec. 28).
• Notched his second multi-point game with a goal and an assist in Notre Dame’s 7-5 win at UMass (Dec. 5).
• Played in all six playoff games, scoring a goal and adding three assists for four points.
IN THE USHL
• Joined Notre Dame after spending two-plus seasons (2012-14) with the Green Bay Gamblers of the United States Hockey League (USHL), where he was also teammates with Sam Herr, Dawson Cook and Connor Hurley.
• Selected in the first round (sixth overall) in the 2011 USHL Futures Draft by Green Bay.
• In his first season (2012-13), played in 64 games, scoring seven goals and notched 24 assists for 31 points.
• Participated in the USHL/NHL Top Prospect Game.
• In 2013-14, played in 50 games, scoring twice and adding 23 assists for 25 points.
• In parts of three seasons with the Gamblers recorded 11 goals and 47 assists for 58 points in 120 games.
WITH USA HOCKEY
• Member of gold-medal winning World Junior A Challenge team with current Irish teammates Connor Hurley and Cal Petersen.
PREP & PERSONAL
• Graduated from Maple Grove High School in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
• Played two seasons for the Crimson, helping Maple Grove to its first appearance in the Minnesota State 2A tournament.
• In his final season (2011-12) scored 17 goals and added 30 assists for 47 points from the blue line en route to being named a Minneapolis Star Tribune all-metro first-team selection.
• As a sophomore (2010-11), played in 25 games and scored six goals with 18 assists for 24 points.
• Full name is Jordan Hunter Gross and he is the son of Kevin and Nicole Gross.
• Has one older brother, Josh, who played hockey at St. John's (Minn.) University.
• Born in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
• Enrolled in Notre Dame's Mendoza College of Business with a major in management consulting.
Goals: 2 (2x - vs. Northeastern 11/12/15)
Assists: 2 (6x - vs. Boston Univ. 2/26/16)
Points: 3 (vs. Merrimack 1/15/16)
Multi-Point Games: 15
Point Streak: 9 games (Dec. 5 - Jan. 23, 2015; 3-8-11)