AS A JUNIOR
• Played in 34 games, scored one goal and added six assists for seven points.
• Finished with a +5 rating on the season and blocked a career-high 56 shots.
• Had 11 penalties for 22 penalty minutes.
• Notched his first career shorthanded goal in Notre Dame’s 3-3 tie against Minnesota Duluth (Oct. 23), which was also his second career goal.
• That shorthanded tally was Notre Dame's only SHG of the 2015-16 season.
• Had a pair of assists in Notre Dame’s 5-1 win over Merrimack (Jan. 16).
• Added an assist in Notre Dame’s 5-1 win over Maine (Feb. 13).
• Had an assist in Notre Dame’s game two 6-4 loss to Northeastern in the Hockey East Quarterfinals (March 12).
AS A SOPHOMORE
• Played in 41 games and posted seven points on a goal and six assists.
• Had 38 penalty minutes and finished fifth on the team with a +7 plus/minus rating.
• Ranked third on the team with 49 blocked shots.
• Notched his first career point with an assist in Notre Dame's 5-3 win over Lake Superior State (Oct. 17).
• Scored his first career goal in a 6-1 win at Connecticut (Jan. 18).
• Played in all six playoff games and registered an assist in Notre Dame's game three, 7-0 win versus UMass in the first round of the Hockey East playoffs.
• Earned the team's Most Improved Player award.
AS A FRESHMAN
• Played in six games during the 2013-14 campaign.
IN THE USHL
• Joined the Irish after playing three seasons in the United States Hockey League (USHL), spending two and a half seasons with the Fargo Force and half of a season with the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders.
• In his rookie year in Fargo (2010-11), played in 35 games with one assist and 49 penalty minutes.
• A year later (2011-12), scored a pair of goals with five assists for seven points in 57 games.
• Played in the 2012 USHL/NHL Top Prospects Game in Muskegon, Michigan.
• Skated the first 17 games of the 2012-13 season with Fargo, scoring one goal with one assist for two points.
• He was then traded to Cedar Rapids on Dec. 7, 2012 and closed out the season with the RoughRiders, playing in 43 games while scoring two goals and adding five assists for seven points to go along with 87 penalty minutes.
WITH USA HOCKEY
• Played for the United States Under-18 team in the 2011 Ivan Hlinka Tournament in the Czech Republic where he was a teammate of Vince Hinostroza.
• Had one assist in four games at theIvan Hlinka Tournament.
• Played for the gold-medal winning USA Under-19 Team at the World Junior A Challenge in November 2012, where he was also a teammate of Hinostroza's.
PREP & PERSONAL
• Graduated from Fargo South High School in Fargo, North Dakota, while playing for the Fargo Force of the United States Hockey League.
• Played one year of midget hockey with the Chicago Mission Under-16 team, helping Mission teams win state and regional championships before moving up to the USHL.
• His full name is Justin David Wade and he is the son of David and Courtney Wade.
• Has four younger sisters, Peyton, Sydney, Darby and Bailey.
• Born in Bryn Mawr,Pennsylvania.
• An Information Technology Management major in the Mendoza College of Business.
Goals: 1 (2x - vs. UMD 10/23/15)
Assists: 1 (12x - vs. Northeastern 3/12/16)
Points: 1 (14x - vs. Northeastern 3/12/16)
Multi-point games: n/a
Point Streak: n/a