CAREER AWARDS, HONORS & RANKINGS
- Enters the 2018 season ranked tied for seventh in career goals (106)
- 2017 Tewaaraton Watch List
- 2017 Inside Lacrosse Preseason Honorable Mention All-American
- 2017 Preseason All-ACC
- ACC Offensive Player of the Week (4/24/17)
AS A SENIOR (2018)
- Started all 15 games for the Irish in 2018.
- Ranked third on the team in goals with 20, including a season-best four goals against Virginia (3/17/18).
- Fielded 22 ground balls with a season-high five at Virginia (4/29/18).
- Also forced a turnover in the game.
- Posted an average 4.53 shots per game.
AS A JUNIOR (2017)
- Started all 15 games for the Irish in his third season as an attackman
- Led Notre Dame in goals with 33 and added four assists to total 37 points
- Posted a team-high six hat tricks during the 2017 campaign
- Registered a season-high five goals in the win over North Carolina (4/22)
- Tallied five points with four goals and an assist in the victory over Georgetown (2/18) in the season opener in Frisco, Texas.
- Became just the eighth player in Notre Dame history to reach the 100-goal milestone for a career at Army (5/6)
- Recorded a career-best shot percentage of .492 during his junior season
- Collected 21 ground balls on the year
AS A SOPHOMORE (2016)
- Started all 15 games for the Irish in an attack role, scoring 40 goals and adding four assists, 17 ground balls and three caused turnovers.
- Led the team in goals (40) and man-up goals (7) while also ranking second in points (44) and shot percentage (.471).
- Scored in 13-of-15 games, including nine outings with three or more goals.
- Tied the Notre Dame record for most goals in a home game with six in a 14-5 win over Detroit (2/27) and added an assist for a career-high seven points.
- Posted a huge six-point performance with five goals and an assist in the first round win of the NCAA Tournament over Air Force (5/14).
- Collected a season-high four ground balls and added a goal in the win over Duke (4/10).
- Scored four goals on three occasions, coming against Maryland (3/5), Syracuse (4/2) and UNC (5/22).
AS A FRESHMAN (2015)
- Had an exceptional first season with the Irish, starting in all 15 games of the season
- Made his debut with six goals in the season opener against Georgetown
- Tallied 33 goals and four assists
- Recorded 26 ground balls
- Scored at least one goal in six consecutive games
- Rated fourth in the Inside Lacrosse Power 100 Freshmen
- Scored four goals en route to being named MVP of the Under Armour All-American Game
- Played his freshman and sophomore seasons at Glenelg High School before finishing his career at St. Paul's
- Tallied 141 goals and 45 assists during his two seasons at St. Paula's
- His 72 goals as a senior broke the St. Paul's record that he established the previous season when he deposited 69 goals
- First Team All-Maryland Interscholastic Athletic Association (MIAA) and First Team All-Metro as a senior
- Finalist for the Kelly Award (best player in Maryland) as a senior
- Earned All-MIAA accolades as a junior in addition to being a Baltimore Under Armour Underclass All-American
- First Team All-Baltimore Sun as a junior and senior
- Played club lacrosse for Baltimore Rock
- Tallied 83 points and was named the team's offensive MVP during his freshman season at Glenelg
- As a sophomore, produced 93 points, was named offensive MVP for Glenelg and was tapped as a Brine All-American
- Competed on the Glenelg football and basketball teams
- Team captain of the St. Paul's football squad as a senior
- Received the Mathematics Achievement Award at St. Paul's as a senior
- Son of Brian and Karen Wynne
- Has four brothers, Josh, Zach, Nick and Kevin
- Father played lacrosse at Salisbury, while mother played field hockey at Salisbury
- Three older brothers played college lacrosse
- Enrolled in the College of Arts and Letters as a film, television, and theatre major with a concentration in television studies and a business economics minor.