- Played in seven games for the Irish in his junior year before falling to a season-ending injury.
- Recorded an assist, 12 ground balls and eight caused turnovers.
- Posted the first point of his Irish career in the season opener against Georgetown (2/20) with an assist.
- Scooped up a season-high five ground balls in the 9-4 win over Maryland (3/5).
- Caused a season-high two turnovers in the victory over Ohio State (3/26).
AS A SOPHOMORE (2015): Played in all 15 games in his second season with the Irish ... had first career goal in victory against Army West Point (17-8) ... scooped career-high 15 ground balls ... earned a second monogram.SUMMER OF 2014: Competed with the Russian National Team at the 2014 Federation of International Lacrosse (FIL) World Championships in Denver ... he played in four contests, including one start, and scored one goal for Team Russia, which posted a 2-6 record.
AS A FRESHMAN (2014): Played in all 18 games as a short-stick defensive midfielder ... one of three Fighting Irish rookies to see action in every game (Garrett Epple & Sergio Perkovic) ... picked up four ground balls and caused three turnovers ... earned a monogram.
PREP AND PERSONAL: Helped his squad win the 2012 CHSAA `A' class title ... represented Long Island in the Underclassmen Under Armour All-America games ... earned all-league honors during his senior season ... son of Bill and Lisa Koshansky ... brother, Will, played lacrosse at Penn from 2009-12 ... cousin, Stephen Koshansky, played lacrosse at Army ... enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business as an accounting major ... has a 3.109 cumulative GPA.