- Earned playing time in 12 games in his fourth and final season with the Irish
- Finished the season with four ground balls and four caused turnovers
- Recorded a season-high two ground balls and two caused turnovers against North Carolin (4/30) in the finals of the ACC Championship
- Suffered an injury in the first round of the NCAA Championship that did not allow him to play against Denver in the quarterfinals
- Played in seven games for the Irish in his junior year before falling to a season-ending injury.
- Recorded an assist, 12 ground balls and eight caused turnovers.
- Posted the first point of his Irish career in the season opener against Georgetown (2/20) with an assist.
- Scooped up a season-high five ground balls in the 9-4 win over Maryland (3/5).
- Caused a season-high two turnovers in the victory over Ohio State (3/26).
AS A SOPHOMORE (2015)
- Played in all 15 games in his second season with the Irish
- Had first career goal in victory against Army West Point (17-8)
- Scooped career-high 15 ground balls
- Competed with the Russian National Team at the 2014 Federation of International Lacrosse (FIL) World Championships in Denver
- Played in four contests, including one start, and scored one goal for Team Russia, which posted a 2-6 record.
AS A FRESHMAN (2014)
- Played in all 18 games as a short-stick defensive midfielder
- One of three Fighting Irish rookies to see action in every game (Garrett Epple & Sergio Perkovic)
- Picked up four ground balls and caused three turnovers
PREP AND PERSONAL
- Helped his squad win the 2012 CHSAA `A' class title
- Represented Long Island in the Underclassmen Under Armour All-America games
- Earned all-league honors during his senior season
- Son of Bill and Lisa Koshansky
- Brother, Will, played lacrosse at Penn from 2009-12
- Cousin, Stephen Koshansky, played lacrosse at Army
- Enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business as an accounting major