AS A JUNIOR (2016)
- Faced off for the Irish in 15 games in 2016, posting 134 wins from the X and three goals, an assist, 48 ground balls and one caused turnover.
- Led Notre Dame in ground balls with 48 for the season.
- Won a season-high 16 faceoffs in a 12-7 win over Georgetown (2/20)
- Finley won double-digit faceoffs on five occasions against Georgetown (2/20), Bellarmine (2/24), Syracuse (4/2), UNC (4/23) and Air Force (5/14).
- Scored a season-high two goals against Denver (3/13).
AS A SOPHOMORE (2015): A contributor in the face-off unit ... played in all 15 games of the season ... saw playing time in home opening 14-12 victory against Dartmouth ... won 16 faceoffs in wins over Duke (15-10) and Albany (14-10) ... lead the Irish in victories by scoring goals at home over both Syracuse (13-12) and Towson (12-10) ... earned his first monogram.AS A FRESHMAN (2014): Played in three games ... picked up one ground ball ... made his Fighting Irish debut in the 19-7 season-opening victory at Jacksonville ... went 1-of-2 in faceoffs and scooped up a ground ball versus the Dolphins ... also saw time in wins over Virginia (18-9) and Robert Morris (15-5) ... was 2-of-3 in faceoffs versus Robert Morris. PREP AND PERSONAL: Spent a post-graduate year at Lawrenceville where he tallied 27 goals and five assists ... rated as the 19th-best post-graduate player in his class according to Inside Lacrosse ... 2013 First Team All-Mid-Atlantic Prep League ... a three-year letter winner in lacrosse and football at Malvern Prep ... ranked as the 12th-best faceoff specialist by ESPN during his senior season ... 2010 Inter-Ac champion in lacrosse ... two-year starter at running back and also played linebacker/safety at Malvern Prep ... two-time Inter-AC champion in football (2009 & 2011) ... football team captain as a senior ... lettered in wrestling (171 lbs.) as a junior ... appeared on the honor roll throughout his time at Malvern Prep and Lawrenceville ... son of Paul and Liz Finley ... enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business as an accounting major ... has a 3.022 cumulative GPA.