Feb. 2, 2017
By: Robby Hamman
NOTRE DAME, Ind. - Tickets are now on sale for the 2017 University of Notre Dame men's lacrosse season. The Irish enter the season ranked No. 4 in the USILA preseason poll. Notre Dame's schedule includes an abundance of quality opponents throughout the spring.
- To buy now, click here.
- Adults: $35
- Youth/Senior: $20
- Fan Pack: $75
- Guaranteed seat for all six home games, including sold out game vs. North Carolina on April 22
- One 16oz commemorative glass per season ticket account
- Invitation to season ticket holder cookout on April 1
- Bring a Friend vouchers for select home games
- March 25 vs. Ohio State: Early arriving fans receive a hat
- April 1 vs. Syracuse: Early arriving fans receive a t-shirt
- Purchase at UND.com/BuyTickets
- Call 574-631-7356
- Visit the Murnane Family Ticket Office, located in Purcell Pavilion.
- Special rates are available for groups wishing to attend Notre Dame men's or women's lacrosse games in 2016. For group discount pricing, contact Rita Baxter in the Murnane Family Ticket Office at (574) 631-4165 or email@example.com.
The Notre Dame men's lacrosse team recently announced its challenging 2017 schedule, which features games against eight teams ranked in the top 20 of the USILA/Nike Preseason Coaches Poll. Furthermore, the Irish are slated to play each of the top three ranked teams in the country in North Carolina, Maryland and Denver. Notre Dame enters its campaign at No. 4 in the poll.
Season ticket holders and fans alike will be treated to six home games. Five of Notre Dame's six home opponents are ranked in the preseason poll. The Irish will host Michigan (Feb. 26), No. 2 Maryland (March 4), No. 17 Ohio State (March 25), No. 5 Syracuse (April 1), No. 18 Marquette (April 11) and No. 1 North Carolina (April 22).
The Irish, who boast seven consecutive NCAA quarterfinal runs, feature three preseason All-America honorees from Inside Lacrosse -- senior Sergio Perkovic, senior Garrett Epple and senior Shane Doss.
Overall, the Irish bring back five starters from the 2016 campaign and 19 Monogram winners from last season. Notre Dame finished with an 11-4 overall record, including a mark of 3-1 in conference play.
The University of Notre Dame men's lacrosse team pursues excellence on and off the field through the three pillars in which the program is built: Character, Culture & Community. These three foundational values guide the promise of the program, which is to provide its student-athletes with the most compelling and enriching experience in all of college athletics. Through academics, competition, service and travel, the program aims to immerse its players in situations that enhance their student-athlete experience to help them become the people, students and teammates they aspire to be.
Follow the Notre Dame men's lacrosse team on social media and the Internet ...
Click here to follow ND Lacrosse on Twitter
Click here to follow ND Lacrosse Coaching Tips on Twitter
Click here to learn more about the ND Lacrosse Experience on Twitter
Click here to like ND Lacrosse on Facebook
Click here to subscribe to NDLaxTV YouTube Channel
Click here to read the latest news on ND Lacrosse
Click here to learn more about ND Lacrosse Camps
Click here to learn about ND Lacrosse community service on Twitter