• Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll.
• Did not appear in a regular season match.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
• Did not compete in high school soccer during senior year due to academy commitments.
• Logged a 1.11 goals against average for Geneva High School as a junior, notching seven shutouts in 17 games to earn all-section, all-conference and academic all-conference honors.
• Played basketball at Geneva during freshman year.
• Starting goalkeeper for the U17/18 USSDA Sockers FC Academy team.
• Team captain of Sockers FC team that won the Midwest Development Division of the National Premier League (NPL) in 2015.
• Sockers also reached the 2015 NPL National Finals in Indianapolis.
• Previously played with the Chicago Fire Academy, finishing as the U.S. Club Regional champion in 2014 after placing as the regional runner-up in both 2012 and 2013.
• Selected as an Illinois State Scholar, and is a member of the Accelerated and Enriched Club, the National Spanish Honor Society and the National Honor Society.
• Son of Neil and Sue Turnbull.
• Has two brothers, Stuart and Ian.
• Has one sister, Fiona.
• Father, Neil, played soccer at the University of Akron.
• Former Notre Dame women’s soccer captain Sammy Scofield (’15) attended the same high school.
• Enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business.
Turnbull's Career Statistics