HONORS AND AWARDS:
2016 College Soccer News All-America Second Team
2016 ACC Offensive Player of the Year
2016 NSCAA All-South Region Second Team
2016 All-ACC First Team
2016 ACC All-Academic Team
2015 Notre Dame Monogram Club Co-Most Valuable Player
2015 NSCAA Division I All-South Region Second Team
2015 All-ACC Third Team
2015 ACC All-Academic Team
2014 ACC All-Freshman Team
AS A JUNIOR (2016):
• College Soccer News All-America Second-Team selection.
• Named the 2016 ACC Offensive Player of the Year.
• Member of the NSCAA All-South Region Second Team.
• Chosen for the ACC All-Academic Team.
• Garnered All-ACC First-Team accolades.
• Led the ACC in goals scored (14) and points (35) during junior season, tying for third in the conference with seven assists – all three totals were career-high efforts.
• Tallied a team-high five game-winning goals, connecting on the winning tallies against UConn, No. 2 Syracuse, Pittsburgh, Duke and Loyola.
• A total of 43 of 85 total shot attempts found goal.
• Scored at least one point in 12 of 21 overall starts during the campaign.
• Named the top offensive player at both the Mike Berticelli Memorial Tournament and the adidas/IU Credit Union Classic.
• Connected on two goals and added one assist to open the 2016 season against UC Irvine.
• Scored the first Notre Dame goal in a win over eventual NCAA champion No. 5 Stanford at the adidas/IU Credit Union Classic.
• Notched the game-winning goal in overtime to stall UConn in nonconference play.
• Left-footed blast from 20 yards out with 18 seconds left handed No. 2 Syracuse its first loss of the season.
• Scored both Irish goals in a road ACC clean sheet victory at Pittsburgh.
• Broke through for two goals and an assist in a 4-0 shutout of No. 6 Indiana at Alumni Stadium.
• Primary assist on the winning goal before adding an insurance score in the second half at Michigan.
• Scored the game-winning goal in overtime and added an assist in an ACC Championship first round win over Duke.
• Added goals during NCAA Championship play against both Loyola and No. 4 Louisville.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2015):
• Selected as the Notre Dame Monogram Club Co-Most Valuable Player.
• NSCAA Division I All-South Region Second-Team selection.
• Named to the All-ACC Third Team.
• Tabbed to the ACC All-Academic Team.
• Included on the Soccer News National Team of the Week on Sept. 8.
• Appeared in and started all 22 matches at forward.
• Finished the season with a team-high nine goals and 21 points after adding three assists.
• Contributed 31 shots on goal on 71 total shot attempts over the course of the season.
• Scored game-winning goals in a 2-0 victory over No. 24 South Florida and a 5-0 win over Pittsburgh.
• Contributed two goals to help lead the Irish to a 4-0 triumph against UAB to earn Mike Berticelli Memorial Tournament Most Valuable Player honors.
• Launched three shots on goal in a 1-0 shutout of No. 9 Clemson at Alumni Stadium.
• Found the back of the net at No. 3 North Carolina.
• Tallied one goal and one assist in a 4-0 victory at Michigan State and a 4-2 Irish win over Marquette.
• Put the lone Irish goal into the back of the net during 1-1 draws at NC State and at Northwestern.
• Chipped in an assist in addition to game-winning goal against Pittsburgh.
AS A FRESHMAN (2014):
• ACC All-Freshman Team choice.
• Played in 21 matches during freshman season.
• Scored three goals and added three assists to finish with nine points.
• Credited with 33 shot attempts, with 10 official shots on goal.
• Made collegiate debut with one shot attempt in 26 minutes in a 2-1 win over No. 12 Marquette at the adidas/IU Credit Union Classic.
• Registered a career-high two shots on goal in a 1-0 win at No. 20 Syracuse.
• Earned first career point with the primary assist on the match-winning goal to lead Notre Dame to a 2-0 victory against No. 8 North Carolina at Alumni Stadium.
• Attempted four shots after entering as a reserve in a double overtime win against VCU.
• Primary assist on the first Irish goal at Michigan.
• Served the game-winning assist in the 98th minute of a 3-2 win against No. 16 Louisville.
• Scored first career goal in the 78th minute of a 4-1 victory at Duke.
• Added second goal of the season in the 88th minute of a win at Virginia Tech.
• Connected on the game-winning goal in the 69th minute to defeat Ohio State 2-1 in the second round of the NCAA Championship.
HIGH SCHOOL AND PERSONAL DATA:
• Had trials with Juventus FC (Seria A), Olympique Marseille (French Ligue 1), Newcastle United (Premier League) and Blackburn Rovers (Championship - England).
• Was asked back for one-month trials with Newcastle United and Blackburn Rovers.
• Played for the National England Schoolboys U18 team.
• Started every game for my high school team (Millfield) as a junior in the season we won the National England Schoolboys Cup.
• Scored nine goals in England Schoolboys Football Association (ESFA) Cup.
• Independent Schools Football Association (ISFA) finalists and champion.
• Offered trials with Colchester United.
• Earned first team colors at Millfield School.
• Semifinalist in ISFA six-a-side tournament (scored seven goals in five games).
• Represented school in the national and regional (South) ISFA U18 Schoolboys team.
• Voted MVP in back-to-back seasons for International Soccer Academy in Singapore and voted best male player at the club in second year playing for U18 team at age of 15.
• Won Singapore Challenge Cup and was the highest goal scorer in the tournament with five goals in three games (did not play in the final due to injury).
• Played for ISA (International Soccer Academy) U23 team at age of 15 (freshman year) and was top goal scorer of the league with 24 goals.
• Voted "man of the match" for six of the 13 games.
• Was captain of the winning team in the ANZA Cup (Australia, New Zealand and Asia) and highest goal scorer for the team (seven goals).
• Played for Singapore League champions Home United.
• Won the U18 league and started every game.
• Third-highest scorer in the league.
• Offered a professional contract by two teams to play in the Singapore First Division.
• Was captain and made it to the quarterfinals of the Gothia Cup in Sweden.
• Voted MVP for his high school (Tanglin Trust School) team in Singapore during sophomore year.
• Leading scorer (11 goals in seven games) in SEASAC.
• Won SEASAC tournament with his high school squad.
• Played for Beachside Soccer Club Academy in Connecticut in USSDA.
• Played for ODP state and Region 1 team (U13).
• Played for Beachside Soccer Club in Connecticut from U12 to U14.
• Enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business, majoring in management consulting.