• Played final three seasons for the Vardar U.S. Soccer Development Academy U17/18 team.
• Qualified to compete in Academy Playoffs during the 2016 season.
• Two-year letterwinner at Troy High School prior to academy tenure.
• Was an all-league and all-district selection during sophomore year.
• Was voted to serve as a junior team captain before transitioning to academy soccer.
• Named team Rookie of the Year as a freshman, and garnered all-league and all-district honors.
• AP Scholar with Distinction honoree.
• Chosen as a scholar-athlete during each of two seasons at Troy High School.
• Has participated in the Michigan China Quiz Bowl state tournament at Wayne State University.
• Member of the Chinese Language and Culture Club.
• Has volunteered with the Birmingham Family YMCA and the Notre Dame Club of Detroit.
• Son of Stuart ('86) and Jacqueline ('86) MacDonald and has one brother, Miles, and one sister, Morgan.
• Father, Stuart, was a defender and three-time Monogram winner for the Notre Dame men's soccer team from 1982-85.
• Brother, Miles, played soccer at Eastern Michigan University.
• Sixth member of immediate family to attend Notre Dame.
• Enrolled in the First Year of Studies.
MacDonald's Career Statistics