• Moved to academy soccer with the CSA Wolves U18 Academy prior to senior high school soccer season.
• Scored 12 goals in 26 match appearances (19 starts) for the Wolves during the 2016-17 academy season.
• Letterwinner at The Roeper School over first three seasons, scoring 98 career goals and adding 57 assists.
• Was an all-state second team selection as a junior despite missing 12 games due to injury, scoring 29 goals on the way to team reaching the district finals.
• Won state championship as a sophomore after team posted a 23-1 record, earning The Roeper School its first state title in any sport.
• Scored 40 goals and added 36 assists during state championship campaign, and notched all-state first team recognition.
• Reached the state semifinals as a freshman after team posted a 19-5 mark, and scored 29 goals and chipped in 18 assists to place on the all-state second team.
• Before joining the CSA Wolves U18s, played with the Force Football Club on the club circuit.
• Served as club team captain for U16 and U17 seasons, and averaged a hat trick per game during a run to the State Cup with the U16s.
• Wrote for school newspaper for over two years.
• Son of Werner Roennecke and Patricia Ignatius and has two brothers, Werner and Eric.
• Brother, Werner, played soccer at Kalamazoo College.
• Enrolled in the First Year of Studies.
Roennecke's Career Statistics