Sept. 26, 2017
NOTRE DAME, Ind. – The Notre Dame Monogram Club will hold its Annual Mass and Meeting on Saturday, October 28 following the Notre Dame-North Carolina State football game. The Mass and meeting will take place inside the Monogram Room at Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center.
At the Annual Meeting, and pursuant to the Club's operating principles, the nominating committee of the Monogram Club will recommend the following slate of directors to serve a four-year term from 2017-2021:
• Ryan Harris (’07, football)
• Ruth Riley (’01, ‘16, basketball)
• Takashi Yoshii (‘10, tennis)
The nominating committee also will recommend to the membership the following slate of officers to serve a two-year term from 2017-2019:
• President – Terri Vitale ('94, '95, tennis)
• 1st Vice President – Don Casey ('82, '83, swimming)
• 2nd Vice President – Kate Markgraf (‘98, soccer)
• Past President – Kevin O'Connor ('89, lacrosse)
• Treasurer – Pat Garrity ('98, basketball)
• Secretary – Mike Frantz ('73, football)
Please contact the Monogram Club office at (574) 631-5450 in advance of the October meeting for any questions regarding director nominations.
The Monogram Club’s Annual Reception will take place from 6:30-9:00 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 27 at the Schivarelli Football Players’ Lounge/North Tunnel area of Notre Dame Stadium. The Club’s traditional pre-game reception will be held from 12–3:00 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 28 inside the Monogram Room. Monogram Club members will also form the pre-game tunnel prior to the showdown against the Wolfpack.