Nov. 1, 2012
NOTRE DAME, Ind. -
The Monogram Club will host its regular offering of home football weekend events Nov. 2-3 as the third-ranked football team prepares for its matchup with Pittsburgh on Saturday.
In addition, the Monogram Club will partner with the department of athletics to host 12 of the 13 Notre Dame Olympians that participated in the 2012 Summer Games. For a full list of Olympian events, click here.
Friday, November 2
- The Notre Dame Olympians will be honored during the pep rally, which begins at 5 p.m. this week. The special recognition ceremony will include a video presentation and an introduction of each athlete.
- All dues-paying football Monogram winners and senior football managers are invited to attend the Monogram Club's Friday Night Football Reception held in the Schivarelli Players' Lounge located in the north end of Notre Dame Stadium. Football alumni may bring up to four guests to the reception. Note: The lounge is open from 6-9 p.m. this Friday, not the usual 7-10 p.m. time frame (due to the pep rally beginning at 5 p.m.).
Saturday, November 3
- The Notre Dame Olympians will hold a special autograph session from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in the North Dome of the Joyce Center (the former home of Notre Dame hockey). Close to 2,000 complimentary posters will be given to attendees during the session.
- All dues-paying Monogram Club members are invited to attend the Club's pre-game reception beginning at 12:30 p.m. in the Monogram Room. The event runs until kickoff at 3:30 p.m. Dues-paying members may bring up to five guests to the event, which includes an appearance by the Notre Dame cheerleaders and the leprechaun. Complimentary food, drink and a cash bar will be provided. Remember, you must present your membership card to attend the reception.
- The Club's post-game Mass will start 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game against Pittsburgh (approx. 7 p.m.-7:30 p.m.) and will be led by athletics department chaplain Rev. Paul Doyle C.S.C. ('65) in the Monogram Room. Doors open for the Mass as soon as the game concludes.
If you have any questions about the above events, please contact the Monogram Club office at (574) 631-5450.
-- ND --