The Monogram Club of today is composed of over 4,000 dues-paying members who have met the University requirements and are awarded the interlocking block ND jacket and privileges. The Monogram Club also awards honorary membership.
Yearly dues entitle Monogram Club members to the benefits listed below. For more information on any of the dues-paying member benefits, please contact the Monogram Club office at 574-631-5450.
• Ticket application for home and away football games. Full dues must be received by December 31, 2013 to qualify for a 2014 football ticket application.
• Admission for you and up to five guests to Monogram Club receptions before all home football games in the Monogram Room.
• Access to the Club's post-game Masses held 30 minutes after every home football game
• Free admission to the Club's Annual Mass and Dinner during Blue-Gold weekend
• Invitation to Monogram Club regional events
• Inside Irish (monthly e-newsletter)
• Access to the Brennan-Boland-Riehle Scholarship Fund for children of dues-paying Monogram Club members who attend the University of Notre Dame. Click here for more information on the BBR Scholarship.
• Invitation to the Riehle Open and summer party
• Free admission for you and your immediate family (with membership card) to the following ticketed Olympic Sports: m/w soccer, volleyball, baseball, softball and m/w lacrosse - Simply present your membership card at the respective box office. (Includes general admission, regular season home games, limited by venue capacity; excludes post-season competition and special events.)
• Receive the ND faculty/staff discount for rounds of golf at the Warren Golf Course and off non-sale items in the Warren Pro Shop (with current Monogram Club membership card) - Monogram Club members also receive an exclusive 20% discount in the Warren's online store. Call (574) 631-4653 for more information.
The Notre Dame Athletics Department is proud to permanently display the names of all Monogram winners in Heritage Hall's "Ring of Names" at the Joyce Center.