Monogram Club Membership
The Monogram Club of today is composed of over 4,000 dues-paying members who have met the University requirements and are awarded the interlocking block ND jacket and privileges. The Monogram Club also awards honorary membership.
To become a dues-paying member for 2014, click here. Please note: The deadline for 2014 dues is Dec. 31, 2013.
Yearly dues entitle Monogram Club members to the benefits listed below. For more information on any of the dues-paying member benefits, please contact the Monogram Club office at 574-631-5450.
• Ticket application for home and away football games. Full dues must be received by December 31, 2013 to qualify for a 2014 football ticket application.
• Admission for you and up to five guests to Monogram Club receptions before all home football games in the Monogram Room.
• Access to the Club's post-game Masses held 30 minutes after every home football game
• Free admission to the Club's Annual Mass and Dinner during Blue-Gold weekend
• Invitation to Monogram Club regional events
• Inside Irish (monthly e-newsletter)
• Access to the Brennan-Boland-Riehle Scholarship Fund for children of dues-paying Monogram Club members who attend the University of Notre Dame. Click here for more information on the BBR Scholarship.
• Invitation to the Riehle Open and summer party
• Free admission for you and your immediate family (with membership card) to the following ticketed Olympic Sports: m/w soccer, volleyball, baseball, softball and m/w lacrosse - Simply present your membership card at the respective box office. (Includes general admission, regular season home games, limited by venue capacity; excludes post-season competition and special events.)
• Receive the ND faculty/staff discount for rounds of golf at the Warren Golf Course and off non-sale items in the Warren Pro Shop (with current Monogram Club membership card) - Monogram Club members also receive an exclusive 20% discount in the Warren's online store. Call (574) 631-4653 for more information.
The Notre Dame Athletics Department is proud to permanently display the names of all Monogram winners in Heritage Hall's "Ring of Names" at the Joyce Center.