SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
IMPORTANT TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
MONDAY, MARCH 12, 2012
NCAA announces participating teams and bracket, including four teams that will be hosted by the University of Notre Dame for the first and second rounds at the Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center.
MARCH 17 & 19, 2012
First- and second-round games at Ames, Iowa; Bridgeport, Conn.; Chicago, Ill.; College Park, Md.; College Station, Texas; Norfolk, Va.; Spokane, Wash.; West Lafayette, Ill.
MARCH 18 & 20, 2012
First- and second-round games at Baton Rouge, La.; Bowling Green,
Ohio; Chapel Hill, N.C.; Little Rock, Ark.; Nashville, Tenn.; Norman,
Okla.; Notre Dame, Ind.; Tallahassee, Fla.
MARCH 24 - MARCH 26, 2012
Regionals at Des Moines, Iowa; Fresno, Calif.
MARCH 25 - MARCH 27, 2012
Regionals at Kingston, R.I.; Raleigh, N.C.
APRIL 1 & 3, 2012
Women's Final Four at Denver, Colo.
For the ninth time in school history, the University of Notre Dame has been selected to play host to the NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Championship, and for the eighth time, the Fighting Irish will host first- and second-round games at the historic Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center on the Notre Dame campus.
Although the official 2012 tournament bracket and game times will not be announced until Monday, March 12, 2012, tickets will go on sale Monday, Oct. 3, 2011, for the NCAA first- and second-round games at Notre Dame's Purcell Pavilion. Tickets (priced at $32 for
adults/$22 for youths college age & under) will be good for two sessions on Sunday, March 18, and one session on Tuesday, March 20.
Tickets are available in one of four ways:
- via phone by calling 574/631-7356
- by sending an application to the following address:
Murnane Family Athletics Ticket Office
113 Joyce Center
Notre Dame, IN 46556
- via the official Notre Dame athletics Web site (UND.com) by clicking the following link: http://und.cstv.com/tickets/nd-tickets.html
- and in person at the Murnane Family Athletics Ticket Office, located inside Gate 9 of Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center, on the right side of the new Rosenthal Atrium. The Murnane Family Athletics Ticket Office is open weekdays from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Eastern time.
Payment may be made by check, money order or credit card (MasterCard, VISA or American Express). Those purchasing tickets also should be aware of the following guidelines:
- No promise of location is made or implied to any applicant.
- Tickets may not be refunded or exchanged.
- To request disabled seating, you must make a specific request to the Murnane Family Athletics Ticket Office when purchasing your tickets.
- Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the facility.
- Unless specifically authorized by the NCAA, tickets may not be offered in a commercial promotion or as a prize in a sweepstakes or contest.
- Tickets may not be sold above face value.
- For more information, contact the Murnane Family Athletics Ticket Office at 574/631-7356.