Jan. 21, 2008
1. Use five words to describe yourself.
Quiet, caring, hardworking, intelligent, nice
2. What is your favorite class or professor to date at Notre Dame, and why?
Professor Hums - he is a great guy.
3. Do you read horoscopes? If you do, do you believe in them? If not, why not?
No because they aren't true
4. What is your major? Why did you choose this major?
Business Management because I want to be my own boss.
5. If you could have a meal with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
Dwayne Wade or Denzel Washington
6. What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?
Thank God for making it through the night
7. Do you have any siblings?
Yes- Andre (27), David (22), Danielle (16)
8. What is your favorite movie?
Love and Basketball
9. Who was your role-model as a child? Why? Has your role model changed now that you are older?
Mom and Dad because they can do anything
10. Where is the most interesting place you have traveled?
11. If you could choose any year of your life to live over again, what year would it be?
Senior year because it was fun!
12. What annoys you the most?
People that smack when they chew their food or gum.
13. What are your plans for after graduation?
Continue playing basketball, or get a job
14. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
Mac and Cheese
15. What is the best book you've ever read?
Night by Elie Wiesel
16. What do you like the most about being at Notre Dame?
The people are so nice
17. Describe your perfect day- who would you spend it with, what would you do, where would you be?
I'd be in Hawaii, laying out on the beach with my best friend Ashley Jones (aka Jonesy)
18. Who was the most famous person you have ever met?
19. Where is your favorite place on campus?
20. How has being a student and athlete at Notre Dame influenced your life?
I've been able to meet a lot of nice people.