Jan. 23, 2008
1. Use five words to describe yourself.
Laid-back, goofy, smart-aleck, talkative, hardworking
2. What is your favorite class or professor to date at Notre Dame, and why?
International Relations with Prof. Lopez - it was very easy to understand.
3. Do you read horoscopes? If you do, do you believe in them? If not, why not?
Yes I read them, but I don't believe them because they're never right.
4. What is your major? Why did you choose this major?
Business-Marketing. I like to look at things that catch people's eyes, like ads and other parts of marketing.
5. If you could have a meal with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
6. What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?
Do I really have to wake up?
7. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have three siblings.
8. What is your favorite movie?
Love and Basketball
9. Who was your role-model as a child? Why? Has your role model changed now that you are older?
My grandmother - she was always the person I've wanted to be.
10. Where is the most interesting place you have traveled?
11. If you could choose any year of your life to live over again, what year would it be?
Senior year of high school.
12. What annoys you the most?
Not knowing what is going on.
13. What are your plans for after graduation?
Get a job and start making money.
14. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
15. What is the best book you've ever read?
A Child Called It
16. What do you like the most about being at Notre Dame?
The feeling of tradition.
17. Describe your perfect day- who would you spend it with, what would you do, where would you be?
I would be with my family on a beach in the Virgin Islands.
18. Who was the most famous person you have ever met?
19. Where is your favorite place on campus?
20. How has being a student and athlete at Notre Dame influenced your life?
Knowing I am a role model has made me become more aware of what I am and how I act.