Jan. 31, 2008
1. Use five words to describe yourself.
2. What is your favorite class or professor to date at Notre Dame, and why?
3. Do you read horoscopes? If you do, do you believe in them? If not, why not?
4. What is your major? Why did you choose this major?
5. If you could have a meal with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
6. What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?
7. Do you have any siblings?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. Who was your role-model as a child? Why? Has your role model changed now that you are older?
10. Where is the most interesting place you have traveled?
11. If you could choose any year of your life to live over again, what year would it be?
12. What annoys you the most?
13. What are your plans for after graduation?
14. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
15. What is the best book you've ever read?
16. What do you like the most about being at Notre Dame?
17. Describe your perfect day- who would you spend it with, what would you do, where would you be?
19. Where is your favorite place on campus?
20. How has being a student and athlete at Notre Dame influenced your life?