Jan. 31, 2008
1. Use five words to describe yourself.
Outgoing, hardworking, determined, funny and kind.
2. What is your favorite class or professor to date at Notre Dame, and why?
I don't have one yet
3. Do you read horoscopes? If you do, do you believe in them? If not, why not?
No - I don't believe in them.
4. What is your major? Why did you choose this major?
Business Management - I want to be an athletic director.
5. If you could have a meal with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
Elvis or Princess Diana
6. What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?
What I have to do.
7. Do you have any siblings?
Two: a brother (21) and a sister (24)
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. Who was your role-model as a child? Why? Has your role model changed now that you are older?
Michael Jordan because he played for Chicago
10. Where is the most interesting place you have traveled?
11. If you could choose any year of your life to live over again, what year would it be?
My senior year of high school
12. What annoys you the most?
High maintenance people
13. What are your plans for after graduation?
I want to see how far basketball can take me and then get started as a college assistant athletic director
14. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
15. What is the best book you've ever read?
All romantic books
16. What do you like the most about being at Notre Dame?
The atmosphere and tradition
17. Describe your perfect day- who would you spend it with, what would you do, where would you be?
I would be with my family and friends and we would go fishing or snow-mobiling in Wisconsin.
18. Who was the most famous person you have ever met?
I don't think I've met any one famous, but I want to meet Reba McIntire.
19. Where is your favorite place on campus?
The JACC / our locker room
20. How has being a student and athlete at Notre Dame influenced your life?
It has taught me how to manage my time and prepare for my future.