For the eighth time in school history, the University of Notre Dame has been selected to play host to the NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Championship, and for the seventh time, the Fighting Irish will host first- and second-round games at the historic Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center on the Notre Dame campus.
Although the official 2010 tournament bracket and game times will not be announced until Monday, March 15, 2010, (7 p.m. ET on ESPN), tickets will go on sale Thursday, October 1, 2009, for the NCAA first- and second-round games at Notre Dame's Purcell Pavilion. Tickets (priced at $32 for
adults/$22 for youths college age & under) will be good for two sessions on Sunday, March 21, and one session on Tuesday, March 23.
Tickets are available in one of four ways:
- via phone by calling 574/631-7356
- by sending an application to the following address:
University of Notre Dame
Athletics Ticket Office
113 Joyce Center
Notre Dame, IN 46556
- via the official Notre Dame athletics Web site (UND.com) by clicking the following link: http://und.cstv.com/tickets/nd-tickets.html
- and in person at the Notre Dame Athletics Ticket Office, located inside Gate 1 of the Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center on the 2nd floor. The Athletics Ticket Office is open weekdays from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Eastern time.
Payment may be made by check, money order or credit card (MasterCard, VISA or American Express). Those purchasing tickets also should be aware of the following guidelines:
- No promise of location is made or implied to any applicant.
- Tickets may not be refunded or exchanged.
- To request disabled seating, you must make a specific request to the Notre Dame Athletics Ticket Office when purchasing your tickets.
- Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the facility.
- Unless specifically authorized by the NCAA, tickets may not be offered in a commercial promotion or as a prize in a sweepstakes or contest.
- Tickets may not be sold above face value.
- For more information, contact the Notre Dame Athletics Ticket Office at 574/631-7356.