How to Donate
- Make a donation online.
- Purchase a Pink Zone t-shirt.
- Purchase a Pink Zone tote bag.
- Walk on a treadmill during the Jan. 23rd, Feb. 1st, 8th or 12th games for the Pink Zone Treadmill Campaign.
Click here for more information.
- Spin for 24-hours at Knollwood Country Club, College of Science and the Notre Dame Women's Basketball SPIN-A-THON. Click here for more information.
- Purchase a card in memory or honor of a loved one for $1 at the Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center Varsity Shops. The cards will be posted throughout the Purcell Pavilion through the Pink Zone game on Feb. 12th.
- Purchase an item at the Silent Auction at the Feb. 12th Pink Zone game. The auction will begin when doors open at 12:30pm and conclude 30 minutes following the completion of the game. Click here for the list of Silent Auction items.
- 3-Pointer Pledge
- Visit Legends of Notre Dame Restaurant on January 8th or February 12th. 10% of sales on those days will go directly to Pink Zone. You can also add money to your bill for Pink Zone at any time.
- Make a donation at any home game this season.
- Contact Stephanie Menio, Director of Women's Basketball Operations, at 574-631-3589 or firstname.lastname@example.org