One of the great things about Notre Dame women's basketball is all of its fans. No matter the opponent, weather or time of day, Notre Dame women's basketball fans have remained the loudest and proudest in the nation. So we want to continue to reward the dedication of our season ticket holders by bringing back the Perfect Attendance Program for the 2017-2018 season.
In order to be eligible for the program, season ticket members will need to use all of their season tickets at every regular season Irish home game this season. For example, if a season ticket member has six season tickets on their account, then he/she will need to use all six tickets at each regular season Irish home game. The day after each game, season ticket members who have successfully used all of their tickets will receive an email regarding their continued eligibility. This email will not be sent to season ticket members that did not use all of the season tickets on their account.
All season ticket members who are still eligible at the end of the season will be invited to the post-season pizza party and will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win the following:
- Autograph Basketball (5 winners total)
- Pair of tickets to the postseason banquet (5 winners total)
- Pair of tickets to the selection show (5 winners total)
- 4-pack tickets to 1st& 2ndRound Post-season games (5 winners total)
- Pair of Club Naimoli season passes for 2018-19 (3 winners total)
- Pair of complimentary season tickets in 2018-19 (2 winners total)
- 5 season ticket members will receive personal delivery of their 2018-2019 season tickets by a member of the team
Prize winners will be announced via email on
. Additionally, all winners will be contacted personally to discuss details. For any questions please contact Jasmine Cannady at (574) 631-3589.