AS A FRESHMAN
- Finished the 2017-18 season with a 74.75 stroke average (third-lowest on the team).
- Carded four under par rounds (three in the 60’s) and three at even par.
- Competed in all 10 of Notre Dame’s events in the 2017-18 season, starting in the top-five each tournament.
- Finished T-36th in college debut at the Minnesota Invitational (Sept. 11-12), shooting rounds of 72-72-75=219 (+3).
- Finished T-15th at the Bettie Lou Evans Invitational (Oct. 6-8), shooting rounds of 72-74-76=222 (+6) to help Notre Dame take first place as a team in addition to her fifteenth place individual finished.
- Finished T-33rd at the Westbrook Invitational (Feb. 25-26), shooting rounds of 74-69-73=216 (E).
- Finished T-49th at the ACC Championships (Apr. 21-23), shooting rounds of 78-78-77=233.
- Her 217 total (75-73-69) at the NCAA Madison Regional accounts for Notre Dame’s second-lowest 54 hole total in NCAA play.
- Attended St. Agnes Academy in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Was a part of the varsity golf team since her eighth grade year and led her team to state championships the past three seasons (2014-16).
- Won two individual state championships (Div. II-AA) in 2014 by shooting a one-under par 143 and in 2015 when she shot a five-under par 139.
- Finished runner-up in 2016 TN Div II-AA west regional tournaments (68/-4).
- Finished runner-up in 2016 TN Div II-AA state championship (149/+5).
- In the classroom, Heck is a National Merit Commended Scholar, a National AP Scholar, and a member of the National Honor Society.
- Heck was Valedictorian of her class of 2017.
- Since 2014, Heck has had four top-five finishes in AJGA events as well as six top-10 showings.
- In 2015, Heck won the Bubba Conlee National Junior in record-setting fashion, posting the lowest score (208/-8) in the 35-year history of the tournament.
- Advanced to the match play round of 64 at the 2016 USGA U.S. Junior Girls.
- 2016 AJGA scoring average of 77.5 in seven events.
- Finished in seventh-place at the Scott Stallings Junior (223/+7).
- Finished thirteenth at the Bubba Conlee National Junior (186/+6).
- 2015 AJGA scoring average of 75.8 in nine events.
- Medalist at the Bubba Conlee National Junior with tournament record-setting score (208/-8).
- Finished second place at the AJGA Huntsville Junior (218/+3).
- Finished in third place at the Scott Stallings Junior (212/-4).
- Finished in eighth place at the AJGA Music City Junior (228/+12).
- 2014 AJGA scoring average of 75.7 in seven events.
- Finished third place at the AJGA Huntsville Junior (224/+11).
- Finished seventh place at the AJGA JAS Invitational (220/+4).
- Finished fourth place at the AJGA JAS Hot Springs (154/+10).
- Finished seventh place at the AJGA Scott Stallings Junior (229/+13).
- 2017: Finished in 8th place in an AJGA event at Gray Plantation in Lake Charles, Louisiana shooting rounds of 77-73-69=219. (+3).
- Won Tennessee Women’s Amateur Championship finishing one up over Sydney Colwill who attends University of Memphis.
- Plans to pursue a major in Math with a supplementary Spanish major and Life Sciences concentration.