As a Junior
- Finished the 2016-17 season with a 79.66 stroke average (6th lowest on team).
- Played in six tournaments throughout the season (three as an individual entrant and three in the top five).
- Played a total of 18 rounds, 5 of which counted towards the team score.
- Made season debut playing as an individual entrant at the Schooner Fall Classic (Sept. 24-26) placing T-60 shooting rounds of 75-82-80=237 (+24).
- Played as an individual entrant at the Landfall Tradition (Oct. 28-30) placing T-84 shooting rounds of 75-82-81=238 (+22).
- Started in the top five at the Seminole Match- Up (Feb. 10-12) placing 65th shooting rounds of 82-80-78= 240 (+24).
- Started in the top five at the Westbrook Spring Invitational (Feb. 26-27) placing 73rd shooting rounds of 81-77-78=236 (+20).
- Competed as an individual entrant at the Notre Dame Clover Cup (Mar. 17-19) placing T- 74 shooting rounds of 82-83-81=246 (+30).
- Competed in the top five at the ACC Women’s Golf Championships (Apr. 13-15) placing 53rd shooting rounds of 73-82-82=237 (+21) and marking a new career low with her round of 73.
AS A SOPHOMORE
• Made season debut as an individual competitor at the Notre Dame Clover Cup carding a career low 26-over par 242 (80-81-81) to tie for 79th place, first round 80 was a career low.
AS A FRESHMAN
- Participated in two events during her rookie year, both as individual competitor
- Posted an 86.17 stroke average.
- Finished tied for 75th place at the Mary Fossum Invitational (Sept. 13-14) shooting rounds of 82-85-89=256 (+40).
- Finished in 84th place at the Notre Dame Clover Cup (Mar. 13-15) shooting rounds of 86-86-89=261 (+45).
PREP & PERSONAL
- Four- year letterwinner at Mount Saint Joseph Academy in Flourtown, Pennsylvania.
- Was high school teammate of current Notre Dame sophomore, Isabella DiLisio, graduating a year ahead of her.
- Was captain for MSJ squad that won the 2013 Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association Class 3A Championship, along with four Athletic Association of Catholic Academies league titles (2010-13).
- Earned medalist honors at 2012 AACA championship, also a 2012 all- area selection
- Two- time AACA All-Star choice (2012- 13).
- Played in 14 events on Philadelphia Section PGA Junior Tour in 2012- 13 winning five times and finishing second four times.
- Also played in AJGA events finishing in top- 20 at both tournaments she played in 2013.
- Finished sixth in lone International Junior Golf Tour (IJGT) event in 2014.
- National Honors Society member and Spanish honor society member.
- Daughter of Kristene and Kevin Snakard, has a younger sister named Olivia.
- Enrolled in Notre Dame’s nationally-ranked Mendoza College of Business majoring in Accounting.
- Earned Dean’s List honors for 2015 spring semester.
- Spent portion of summer 2016 on academic tip to South Africa with several other Notre Dame student- athletes.
Snakard's Career Statistics
|Year||Tournaments||Rds/Tm Rds||Count||Strokes||Avg.||Top Rd||Top 36||Top 54||Top Finish (Field) - Event (Score)|
|2014-15||2||6/0||0||517||86.17||82 (+10)||--||256 (+40)||T-75th (87) - Mary Fossum Invitational (228)|
|2015-16||1||3/0||0||242||80.67||80 (+8)||--||242 (+26)||T-79th (99) - Clover Cup (242)|
|2016-17||6||15/15||5||1,196||79.73||73 (+1)||157||236 (+20)||53rd- ACC Championships|
|Totals||9||24||5||2,193||81.43||73 (+1)||157||236 (+20)||53rd- ACC Championships|