As A Sophomore
- Earned 2016-17 WGCA (Women's Golf Coach Association) All-American Scholar honors.
- Finished the 2016-17 season with a 74.77 stroke average (2nd lowest on team).
- Finished second on the team with even and under par rounds, carding seven total, five being under par (two in the 60’s) and two at even par.
- Competed in all of Notre Dame’s nine events in the 2016-17 season and was the top Fighting Irish finisher one time.
- Had the lowest single-round score this season shooting a 67 the first round of the Notre Dame Clover Cup.
- 22 of her 27 rounds counted toward the team score.
- Finished T-25th at the opening fall tournament, the Schooner Fall Classic (Sept. 24-26) shooting rounds of 71-74-73=218 (+5).
- Finished T-48 at the Jim West Challenge (Oct. 9- 10) shooting rounds of 77-73-74=224 (+8).
- Finished T-41 at the Betsy Rawls Longhorn Invitational (Oct 17-18) shooting rounds of 79-77-71=227 (+11).
- Finished T-52nd at the Landfall Tradition (Oct. 28-30) shooting rounds of 76-72-79=227 (+11).
- Finished T-49th at the Seminole Match-Up (Feb. 10-12) shooting rounds of 82-75-73=230 (+14).
- Finished T-3rd at the Westbrook Spring Invitational (Feb. 26-27) shooting rounds of 68-70- 73=211 (- 5).
- Finished T-21st at the Notre Dame Clover Cup (Mar. 17-19) shooting rounds of 67-77-76=220 (+4).
- Finished T-65th at the Bryan National Collegiate (Mar. 31- Apr. 02) shooting rounds of 84-78-71=233 (+17).
- Finished T-43rd at the ACC Women’s Golf Championships (Apr. 13-15) shooting rounds of 78-77-74=229 (+13).
AS A FRESHMAN
- Finished ranked third on team with 75.63 stroke average in 11 tournaments.
- Started all 11 events with two top- five finishes and four top-10 finishes.
- Finished second on team with nine rounds at par or better (team- best eight rounds under- par and four in the 60’s).
- Finished tied for fifth in college debut at the Mary Fossum Invitational (Sept. 12-13) shooting rounds of 73-74-74=221 (+5).
- Finished tied for 16th at weather- shortened Schooner Fall Classic (Sept. 19-21) shooting rounds of 72-70=142 (E).
- Posted career best second place finish at the Chip- N- Club Invitational (Oct. 5-6) shooting rounds of 76-66-72=214 (-2) (Second round 66 tied school single-round record).
- Finished tied for 6th at the Cardinal Cup (Oct.19- 20) shooting rounds of 74-68-78=220 (+4).
- Finished tied for 35th at the Landfall Tradition (Oct. 23-25) shooting rounds of 67-70-84=221 (+5).
- Finished tied for 9th at opening spring tournament, the Westbrook Spring Invitational (Feb. 21- 22) shooting rounds of 69-74-71=214 (- 2).
- Finished tied for 32nd at the Notre Dame Clover Cup (Mar. 11-13) shooting rounds of 71-79-76=226 (+10).
- Finished tied for 80th at the LSU Tiger Classic (Mar. 20-22) shooting rounds of 81-80-86=247 (+31).
- Finished tied for 34th at the Bryan National Collegiate (Apr. 1-3) shooting rounds of 73-77-80=230 (+14).
- Finished in 44th place at first ACC Championship (Apr. 15-17) shooting rounds of 81-77-73=231 (+15).
- Finished in 89th place at the NCAA Birmingham Regional (May 5-7) shooting rounds of 80-84-90=254 (+38).
- 2014 Rolex/AJGA Junior All-America honorable selection.
- 2014 Hewlett-Packard Scholastic Junior All- America Team pick (chosen by AJGA).
- Earned 2014 Essay award as part of HP Scholastic Junior All- America Team.
- 2011 Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy (GGGA) Junior All- Star Team selection.
- 2011 Same Penecale Scoring Average Award (best average on Philadelphia Junior Tour- 76.20 mark was second- best girls’ average since 1992).
- Ranked as high as No. 21 in Class of 2015 according to Golfweek Power 50.
- Ranked as high as No. 25 in Golfweek/Sagarin junior rankings.
- Ranked as high as No. 47 by Junior Golf Scoreboard and AJGA/Polo rankings.
- Named to three- player 2015 U.S. Junior World Cup Team, helping Team USA to fourth- place finish at eight- team international Toyota Junior World Cup (309,+21).
- Won 2015 Montgomery County (Pennsylvania) Junior Championship as the only woman in the field after the girls’ tournament was discontinued (73,+1).
- Competed in six events during 2015 AJGA season, logging a 74.67 stroke average while collecting four top-10 finishes, including a third-place finish at the 2015 AJGA JoS. A. Bank/David Leadbetter Championship (228,+12).
- Registered 73.79 stroke average in nine junior tournaments during 2014 season, including one win and five top-10 finishes.
- Won 2014 AJGA Ravenwood Junior Championship (214,-2).
- Placed 18th at 2014 Junior PGA Championship (295,+7).
- 2014 Pennsylvania State Amateur Champion.
- Won 2013 Montgomery County Junior Girls and Women’s Amateur Championships.
- Competed in nine sanctioned events on International Junior Golf Tour (IGT) from 2011-14, compiling a 79.60 stroke average with three wins and eight top-10 finishes.
- Claimed wins in 2013 IJGT events at White Manor and Hershey Links, as well as 2012 IJGT tournament at Penn Oaks.
- 2010 Women’s Gold Association of Philadelphia Junior Championship medalist.
- Competed in 21 sanctioned events on Philadelphia Junior Tour from 2009-12, carding 80.74 stroke average with 13 tournaments win and 30 top-10 finishes in those 31 tournaments.
- Graduated from Mount Saint Joseph Academy in Flourtown, Pennsylvania.
- 2013 Norristown Times- Herald Golfer of the Year.
- Part of Mount Saint Joseph squad that won back- to- back Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA) Class 3A championships in 2013 and 2014, along with four Athletic Association of Catholic Academies (AACA) league titles from 2011-14.
- Won 3013 PIAA Class 3A individual title (148,+4) with eagle on final hole.
- Earned medalist honors at 2012 PIAA District I Championship.
- Full name is Isabella Marie DiLisio, daughter of Dina and Sam DiLisio.
- Grandfather Nick Ciocca was caddie for legendary Ben Hogan at 1950 U.S. Open when Hogan returned from new- fatal car accident to win in a playoff at famed Merion Golf Club in Ardmore, PA.
- Served as standard bearer for two rounds at 2013 U.S. Open, also held at Merion.
- Second Pennsylvania resident and Mount Saint Joseph Academy graduate to join Notre Dame rose, following Allison Snakard.
- Fifth Pennsylvania resident to play for the Irish.
- Among leaders in her high school class with a 4.12 GPA.
- Recently completed Notre Dame’s unique First Year of Studies program and has indicated a desire to study marketing.
- Spent part of 2017 summer on an academic trip to Italy with other Notre Dame student-athletes.
DiLisio's Career Statistics
|Year||Tournaments||Rds/Tm Rds||Count||Strokes||Avg.||Top Rd||Top 36||Top 54||Top Finish (Field) - Event (Score)|
|2015-16||11||32/32||25||2,420||75.63||66 (-6)||142 (E)||214 (-2)||2nd (75) - Chip-N Club Invitational (214)|
|2016-17||10||27/27||22||2,019||74.77||67 (-5)||138(-6)||211(-5)||T-3rd Westbrook Spring Invitational (211)|
|Totals||21||59/59||47||4,439||75.23||66 (-6)||138 (-6)||211 (-5)||2nd- Chip-N Club Invitational (214)|