As A Junior
- Finished the season with an 80.66 stroke average (7th lowest on team).
- Played in two tournaments throughout the season, appearing in both as an individual entrant.
- Made season debut competing as an individual entrant at the Westbrook Spring Invitational (Feb. 26-27) placing 74th shooting rounds of 81-83-75=239 (+23).
- Played as an individual entrant at the Notre Dame Clover Cup (Mar. 17-19) placing T- 72 shooting rounds of 80-83-82=245 (+30).
AS A SOPHOMORE
- Ranked sixth on team with 76.80 stroke average in seven tournaments.
- Sixth on team with four rounds at par or better (two below par and one in the 60s).
- Started four events and played in three others as individual competitor.
- Opened season in starting lineup and posted career-best tie for 15th place at Mary Fossum Invitational with 12-over par 228 (79-74-75).
- Competed as individual at weather-shortened Schooner Fall Classic and tied for 26th place at two-over par 144 (74-70) -- final-round score was a career-low mark.
- Turned in best outing of career as starter at Chip-N Club Invitational, tied for fourth place with career-low score (relative to par) of even-par 216 (76-68-72), helping Irish to 30-shot win and second-lowest 54-hole score relative to par in school history (860/-4) - second-round 68 also was a career-low mark tied for 62nd place at Cardinal Cup with 20-over par 236 (75-82-79).
- Wrapped up fall season with tie for 81st place as individual competitor at Landfall Tradition, shooting 20-over par 236 (77-84-75).
- Began spring season with tie for 79th place in Westbrook Spring Invitational at 15-over par 231 (76-72-83).
- Competed as individual participant at Clover Cup, placing 86th at 29-over par 245 (84-83-78).
- Qualified as first alternate for U.S. Women's Amateur Championship from Grosse Ile (Michigan) sectional after carding even-par 72.
AS A FRESHMAN
- Finished fifth on team with 77.37 stroke average while competing in all 10 tournaments (30 rounds).
- Made college debut as part of team lineup at Mary Fossum Invitational, tying for 41st place at 23-over par 239 (80-75-84) while helping Irish win team title.
- Very consistent effort at Schooner Fall Classic with season-best tie for 40th place and season-best gross score of five-over par 215 (71-71-73), helping Irish to school-record team gross score of 846 (+6) and two lowest single-round team gross scores in school history (277 and 279 in final two rounds).
- Tied for 57th place at Mercedes-Benz Championship after carding 19-over par 232 (76-77-79)
- Capped inaugural fall season at college level with tie for 69th place at Landfall Tradition, shooting 12-over par 228 (75-74-79).
- Tied for 48th place at eight-over par 224 (75-74-75) in spring debut at Westbrook Spring Invitational ... ended in 64th-place tie at Clover Cup with 25-over par 241 (84-79-78).
- Shared 73rd place at LSU Tiger Classic with 27-over par 243 (78-83-82).
- Placed 84th at Bryan National Collegiate with 30-over par 246 (82-82-82).
- Turned in best finish of season at Atlantic Coast Conference Championship with career-low (with relation to par) four-over par 220 (71-75-74) that included a personal best-tying 71 (best with relation to par) in the opening round.
- tied for 72nd place at NCAA South Bend Regional with 17-over par 233 (78-77-78).
PREP & PERSONAL
- Four-year letter winner and team captain at Penn High School in Mishawaka, Indiana, playing for noted coach Jim Garrett.
- Ranked 33rd by Golfweek and 54th by Junior Golf Scoreboard at time she signed National Letter of Intent four-time All-America selection on Future Collegians World Tour (FCWT), earning first-team honors in 2009-10 and 2011-12, second-team accolades in 2012-13 and third-team status in 2010-11.
- Named 2009-10 FCWT Central Region Player of the Year.
- Collected seven tournament wins and 14 top-10 finishes (never placed lower than tie for 16th place in 16 career FCWT events) with a 77.1 career FCWT scoring average (75.9 in her final FCWT campaign, tying for seventh on tour list among players completing at least five rounds).
- Finished eighth on FCWT points list in 2011-12 and 15th in 2012-13.
- Earned FCWT "For The Good of the Game" Award in 2012-13, honoring a young person who has consistently shown demeanor that has been fitting of a champion.
- received Academic Achievement Award at FCWT's Doral Publix Junior Championship in 2013
- Also was standout on American Junior Golf Association (AJGA) Tour, placing in top 10 at nine tournaments from 2010-14, including four top-five outings and led by a second-place finish at the 2012 AJGA Cleveland Junior Championship.
- Won 2011 North & South Junior Championship with six-under par 210 (64-73-73).
- Won 2014 Indiana State Junior Championship in dominating fashion, carding three-over par 219 (74-74-71) to finish seven strokes clear of nearest challenger.
- Competed in Symetra Tour's Four Winds Invitational at South Bend's Blackthorn Golf Club during first three years of tournament's existence (2012-14).
- Four-time all-state and academic all-state high school selection, as well as two-time Northern Indiana Conference (NIC) Player of the Year and three-time NIC meet medalist.
- Led Penn to four Indiana High School Athletic Association (IHSAA) state finals appearances, finishing second in 2011 and 2013, and fourth in 2010 and 2012 (IHSAA plays fall golf schedule).
- Placed in top 10 on individual ladder at IHSAA state finals all four years (tied-4th in 2013, tied-6th in 2011, tied-9th in 2010 and 10th in 2012).
- Holds or shares Penn single-round scoring records for 18 holes (67), 18 holes by a freshman (70) and nine holes (32).
- Also was four-year letterwinner on Penn soccer team, playing midfield and serving as team captain.
- Earned honorable mention all-conference citation as a senior and was four-time academic all-state choice in soccer.
- Named Burger King Student-Athlete of the Week by South Bend's WSBT-TV during both junior and senior years (for achievement in both golf and soccer).
- Graduated with 4.0 cumulative GPA.
- Daughter of Judy and Mickey Bellville.
- Older brother, Ben, played three seasons (2008-11) on Indiana University golf team, helping Hoosiers reach NCAA regionals all three years.
- Enrolled in Notre Dame's top-ranked Mendoza College of Business and is majoring in Marketing.
- Spent portion of 2017 summer on an academic trip to South Africa with several other Notre Dame student-athletes.
Bellville's Career Statistics
|Year||Tournaments||Rds/Tm Rds||Count||Strokes||Avg.||Top Rd||Top 36||Top 54||Top Finish (Field) - Event (Score)|
|2014-15||10||30/30||16||2,321||77.37||71 (-1)||--||215 (+5)||T-26th (55) - ACC Championship (220)|
|2015-16||7||20/12||8||1,536||76.80||68 (-4)||144 (+2)||216 (E)||T-4th (75) - Chip-N Club Invitational (216)|
|2016-17||2||6/0||0||239||80.66||75 (+3)||164 (+20)||239 (+23)||T-72nd- Notre Dame Clover Cup|
|Totals||19||56/42||24||4,096||77.51||68 (-4)||144 (+2)||216 (E)||T-4th- Chip-N Club Invitational (216)|