As A Sophomore
- Finished the 2017-18 season with a 75.96 stroke average (fifth-lowest on the team).
- Carded one under par round and competed in nine tournaments for the Irish in 2017-18.
- Tied for 36th at the 2017 Bettie Lou Evans Invitational (Oct. 6-8). Competing as an individual, she shot 81-71-78=230 (+14).
- Made her season debut in the starting five for the Irish at The Landfall Tradition (Oct. 27-29), shooting rounds of 74-84=158 (+14).
- Concluded the Florida State Matchup (Feb. 9-11) shooting rounds of 74-77-76 (+11).
- Finished the Westbrook Invitational (Feb. 25-26) second among the Irish, shooting rounds of 74-71-71=216 (E) to tie for 33rd.
- Shot rounds of 73-71-82=226 (+10) at the Bryan National Collegiate (April 6-8) to conclude the regular season.
- Tied for 34th at the ACC Championships (April 21-23), shooting rounds of 75-79-73=227 (+11).
As A Freshman
- Finished the 2016-17 season with a 77.08 stroke average (5th lowest on team).
- Finished T-4th on team with even and under par rounds, carding two, one round under par and one round at even par.
- Competed in eight of Notre Dame’s nine events in the 2016-17 season, starting in the top five all of those events.
- 16 of her 24 rounds counted towards the team score.
- Finished 59th at the opening fall tournament, The Schooner Fall Classic (Sept. 24- 26) shooting rounds of 77-80-79=236 (+23).
- Finished T-48th at the Jim West Challenge (Oct. 9-10) shooting rounds of 71-77-76=224 (+8).
- Finished T-25th at the Betsy Rawls Longhorn Invitational (Oct. 17-18) shooting rounds of 80-75-70=225 (+9).
- Finished T-60th at The Landfall Tradition (Oct. 28-30) shooting rounds of 79-72-77=228 (+12).
- Finished T-60th at the opening spring tournament, the Seminole Match-Up (Feb. 10-12) shooting rounds of 80-77-79.
- Finished T-63rd at the Westbrook Spring Invitational (Feb. 26-27) shooting rounds of 76-74-81=231 (+15).
- Finished T-46th at the Notre Dame Clover Cup (Mar. 17-19) shooting rounds of 77-75-75=227 (+11).
- Finished T-89 at the Bryan National Collegiate (Mar. 31- Apr. 02) shooting rounds of 84-73-86=243 (+27).
- Graduated from Midway High School in Waco, Texas.
- Tied for 11th at 2016 Texas Region II-6A Tournament (150, +8), placing second among individual participants to book her ticket for state tournament.
- Tied for 13th at 2016 Texas Class 6A state tournament (150, +8).
- Won 2015 Texas District 16-6A tournament (142, -2).
- Tied for 10th at 2015 Texas Region II-6A Tournament (152, +10), advancing to state tournament on second sudden-death playoff hole.
- Tied for 32nd at 2015 Texas Class 6A state tournament (162, +18).
- Won 2014 Texas District 8-5A tournament (154, +12).
- Placed second at 2014 Texas Region I-5A tournament (142, -2).
- Tied for eighth at 2014 Texas Class 5A state tournament (148, +8).
- Logged 77.33 stroke average in abbreviated three-tournament American Junior Golf Association (AJGA) season during 2016 calendar year, highlighted by eighth-place finish in Bishops Gate Golf Academy Junior Championship at Horseshoe Bay (227, +11).
- Compiled 75.76 stroke average in nine AJGA tournaments during 2015 calendar year, posting six top-10 finishes, including runner-up showings at the Insperity Invitational AJGA Junior Championship (73, +1) and Lockton Kansas City Junior (220, +4).
- Added four more top-10 finishes, including two tournament wins during 2014 AJGA season.
- Won 2014 AJGA Junior at Southwind and AJGA/CJGA (Canadian Junior Golf Association) Junior Championship.
- Finished 10th on points list during 2013 Legends Junior Tour season after posting four top-five finishes, including runner-up placements at Bluebonnet Championship (148, +4) and AJGA Abilene Junior registered 77.92 stroke average in 12 tournaments on Texas Junior Golf Tour during 2012-13 season, posting three wins and 10 top-10 finishes.
- Earned victories at 2013 Fazio Challenge at Stonebriar (153, +9), 2013 Hyatt Hill Country Championship (154, +10) and 2013 Traditions Spring Break Invitational at A&M (151, +7).
- Two-time second-team all-state selection (2013-14 and 2015-16).
- Three-time all-region choice (first team in 2013-14 and 2015-16, second team in 2014-15).
- Three-time first-team all-district honoree (2013-14 through 2015-16).
- National Merit Commended Scholar and National Honor Society member.
- As of June 27, 2016, she ranked No. 12 in Class of 2016 by National Junior Golf Scoreboard.
- Ranked No. 24 according to Golfweek Power 50.
- Ranked No. 26 by Golfweek/Sagarin junior rankings.
- Ranked No. 27 by AJGA/Polo rankings.
- Daughter of Dr. Kae Hosoda-Ayer and Dr. Christopher Ayer.
- Will be the third native Texan to play for Notre Dame, all within the past decade (Stacy Brown from The Woodlands from 2004-07, and Talia Campbell from Dallas from 2013-16).
- Mother is assistant professor of piano at Baylor University School of Music and is a concert pianist.
- Father is professor of music at Stephen F. Austin State University and is a renowned clarinetist.
- Parents have performed together throughout North America and Asia as group called Duo Karudan.
- Majoring in Anthropology with a supplementary Japanese major.
|Year||Tournaments||Rds/Tm Rds||Count||Strokes||Average||Top 18||Top 36||Top 54||BestFinish|
|2016-17||9||24/16||16||1,850||77.08||70 (-2)||148||224 (+8)||T-25th Betsy Rawls Longhorn Invitational|
|Totals||9||24/16||16||1,850||77.08||70 (-2)||148||224(+8)||T-25th Betsy Rawls Longhorn Invitational|