- 2018 Inside Lacrosse All-Rookie Team
- 2018 ACC All-Tournament Team
- 2018 Second Team IWLCA All-Region
- 2018 All-ACC Academic Team
- 2018 ACC Academic Honor Roll
- Started all 19 games at midfield in her first collegiate season.
- Broke the school record for draw controls in a game (11) against Stetson on Feb. 18.
- Aldave also set the school record for draw controls in a single season (98).
- Scored her 30th goal in the ACC semifinals against Boston College, becoming the first freshman duo with Maddie Howe to score 30+ goals in a single season in school history.
- Fourth in the ACC and second among freshmen in draw controls per game (5.39)
- Led the team in draws (98), second in goals (31) and points (45) and third in assists (14).
- Fourth all-time in school history for most points by a freshman (45).
- Led the team in draw controls in 13 games this season and had six games with seven or more.
- Scored the game-winning goal in overtime against No. 7 Syracuse on March 24.
- Also scored game-winning goal in comeback win over Virginia in ACC Quarterfinals.
- Graduated from McDonogh School in June 2017 … earned four varsity letters in field hockey and lacrosse … competed on the 2015 U.S. U19 Women’s Lacrosse Team as the youngest member of the team and played alongside current Irish Nikki Ortega, Hannah Proctor and Samantha Giacolone … was named a U.S. Lacrosse All-America Honorable Mention as a sophomore … was the Under Armour All-America Underclass MVP, named to the All-Inside Lacrosse Women High School Team, the All-USA Today Girls Lacrosse First Team and was a U.S. Lacrosse First Team High School All-American as a junior … was an Under Armour All-American and was named to the Preseason All-USA Girls Lacrosse First Team and the Preseason All-Inside Lacrosse Women High School Team as a senior … twice was named to the IAAM A Conference All-Conference Lacrosse Team … was a three-time Baltimore Sun First Team All-Metro selection … led her team to its ninth straight IAAM Lacrosse Championship and 177th consecutive win to end her senior year … McDonogh ranked No. 1 nationally in girls varsity lacrosse for four straight years … went undefeated all four years of her high school lacrosse career … played on the IAAM “A” Conference Field Hockey Championship team as a sophomore and senior … competed with the Sky Walkers Lacrosse Program.
- Led her school’s Fellowship of Christian Athletes chapter and the One Love Foundation.
- Born in Baltimore, Maryland … hails from the same high school as current Irish sophomore Savannah Buchanan and assistant coach Maggie Smith as well as Irish alumnae Grace Muller, Hannah Rees and Brittany Mallory … great, great grandfather John McGill Fox graduated from Notre Dame in 1909 … sister Maddy played lacrosse at Johns Hopkins University (Class of 2012) … sister Paige plays lacrosse at Florida and is expected to graduate in 2019 … is the daughter of Rob and Missy Aldave … father Rob swam at John Carroll University … full name is Alessandra Delaney Aldave … intends to major in business.