AS A SENIOR:
- Played in 18 games and made 17 starts.
- Scored 27 goals, including four game-winning goals.
- Recorded 23 ground balls, collected 16 draw controls and caused eight turnovers.
AS A JUNIOR:
- Played in 21 games and started nine contests.
- Scored 28 goals, including tying a career-high four goals at on March 8 at Virginia Tech.
- Recorded 11 draw controls and picked up 12 ground balls, matching her 2015 total.
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Made three starts and played in 18 games.
- Scored 18 goals, including four goals on February 15 vs. Detroit.
- Matched her season-high four points vs. Detroit.
- Picked up 12 ground balls.
- Played in 18 games.
- Tallied 10 goals, including a hat trick in her collegiate debut in the season opener against Cincinnati.
- Collected seven ground balls and one caused turnover.
- Scooped up three ground balls against No. 1 North Carolina.
- Earned a monogram.
PREP AND PERSONAL: Graduated from McDonogh School in the spring of 2013 ... earned three letters in lacrosse, two in field hockey and squash and one in cross country ... went 91-0 in high school lacrosse career ... helped McDonogh earn No. 1 ranking in country with Irish teammate Hannah Rees for three seasons ... started at attack as a senior, scoring at least one point in every game ... named to the ESPN Rise Junior Watchlist in 2012 ... also appeared on the Maryland underclassmen to watch list ... helped team win the New York-Maryland Challenge in 2012 ... won IAAM Championships from 2011-13 ... scored at least one point in every contest as a junior ... started two years for the field hockey team, helping team finished second in the IAAM A Conference as a junior ... one of only two girls to play on the boys squash team and was the No. 1 seed on the girls squad ... helped co-ed squash team to best record in school history as a senior ... played for the TLC 2013 Red club lacrosse team ... helped team win championships at the 2010 All-America Showcase, the 2010 MD Club Championship and the 2011 Mid-Atlantic Tournament ... squad also went undefeated at the 2010 Rivalry Challenge and 2010 Gatorfest ... skilled hiker ... summited Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, which is the highest mountain in Africa and the highest free-standing mountain in the world at 19,341 feet above sea level ... also hiked the last 100 miles of the Appalachian Trail, summited Mt. Katahdin, which is the northern terminus of the trail, and summited Mt. Washington ... active off the field, serving as co-president of the McDonogh Chapter of the Model United Nations and president of the German Club ... also active in the Gospel Choir and FCA ... was an active volunteer for a variety of organizations, including the Our Daily Bread Soup Kitchen ... appeared on the honor roll every term, while taking at least three AP or honors classes every year ... played at same high school as current Notre Dame All-American Margaret Smith and former Notre Dame basketball and lacrosse player Brittany Mallory ... full name is Grace Ballentine Muller ... born in Washington, D.C., to Clifford and Courtney Muller ... has a younger brother, Mac, and a younger sister, Caroline ... mother, Courtney, played lacrosse at William Smith ... enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business.
Muller's Career Statistics