AS A SENIOR:
- Appeared in 18 games and made 17 starts for the Irish.
- Collected 33 ground balls, recorded seven draw controls and caused 16 turnovers.
AS A JUNIOR:
- Played in 20 games and made 16 starts for the Irish.
- Recorded 21 draw controls, including a single-game, career-high four draw controls on February 6 at Jacksonville.
- Tripled last year’s total caused turnovers with 15 in 2016.
- Picked up 21 ground balls.
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Made 20 appearances and started seven times.
- Had 20 ground balls, recorded 12 draw controls and scored five goals.
- Recorded a .727 SOG percentage.
- Appeared in all 19 games for the Irish.
- Recorded one goal and two assists for three points, registered eight ground balls, six draw controls and four caused turnovers.
- Tallied two points with a goal and an assist against No. 1 Syracuse.
- Controlled two draws in a win over Louisville.
- Scooped up two ground balls in games against Maryland and High Point.
- Earned a monogram.
PREP AND PERSONAL: Graduated from Loyola Academy in the spring of 2013 ... earned three letters in lacrosse and field hockey and one in basketball ... helped Loyola to four state championships ... two-time All-American ... named first team all-state twice and second team all-state once ... senior captain ... totaled 64 points (44G, 22A) as a junior and 72 points (42G, 30A) as a senior ... also totaled 120 ground balls, 69 caused turnovers and 87 draw controls over final two seasons ... earned two all-state citations during field hockey career ... helped team finish third in state as a sophomore and junior and second as a senior ... senior captain ... earned all-academic award as a senior ... played club lacrosse for Wildcat Elite ... was a committee member for the Student Alliance for Homeless Youth and was involved in the Arrupe Service Program ... played at Loyola with current Irish freshman Anne Dooley ... full name is Katherine Lynn Eilers ... born in Reston, Va., to Patrick and Jana Eilers ... has an older sister, Elizabeth, a younger sister, Clare, and a younger brother, Patrick ... sister, Elizabeth, is set to graduate from Notre Dame in the spring of 2015 ... father, Pat, played football and baseball for Notre Dame and, later, in the NFL ... family, Anne Eilers Williams, Vince Eilers, Joe Williams and Michael Williams all have attended or are currently attending Notre Dame ... enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business and is also working towards a degree in psychology from the College of Arts & Letters.
Eilers' Career Statistics