AS A JUNIOR:
- Appeared in 16 games including making 13 starts for the Irish.
- Scored 19 goals, picked up 17 ground balls and caused 14 turnovers.
- Owned a .422 SOG percentage.
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Played in all 21 Irish contests.
- Picked up 20 ground balls, recorded 11 draw controls and caused eight turnovers, including a single-game, career-high two vs. USC on April 18.
AS A FRESHMAN:
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Played in 17 games for Notre Dame.
- Recorded a .250 shot percentage.
- Had five assists in 2015.
Graduated from Notre Dame Prep in the spring of 2014 ... earned three varsity letters in lacrosse and two apiece in field hockey and indoor track ... selected to the 2014 Under Armour All-America team and was a starter for the South in the All-Star Game ... was named both an All-American and an Academic All-American by U.S. Lacrosse ... a two-time conference all-star ... the 2014 Towson Times player of the year ... played in the 2013 Under Armour Underclass Classic ... captained the lacrosse team to a No. 9 national ranking as a senior, scoring 25 goals and adding 24 assists ... won Notre Dame Prep's C. Markland Kelly Award in 2014 ... also played for the TLC Lacrosse Club ... full name is Molly Moran Cobb ... born in Towson, Md., to Michael and Amy Cobb ... has an older brother, Michael, Jr., who played lacrosse at Delaware ... was a high school teammate of current Irish teammates Caroline Doyle, Hannah Hartman and Danielle Lukish ... enrolled in First Year of Studies.