AS A FRESHMAN:
- Started 18 games and saw action in all 19 of the Irish games
- Scored 19 goals, picked up 34 ground balls and recorded 45 draw controls.
- Led the Irish with 26 caused turnovers.
PREP and PERSONAL:
- Graduated from McDonogh in June of 2016.
- Lettered all four years in lacrosse, soccer, and basketball.
- Won the Interscholastic Athletic Association of Maryland Championship in lacrosse all four seasons.
- Her school's lacrosse team was ranked No. 1 nationally all four years.
- Under Armour Underclass champion with Team Baltimore during her sophomore and junior seasons.
- Named to the Baltimore Sun second team All-Metro during her junior season.
- Also named a USA Today Third Team Pre-Season All-American, US Lacrosse Honorable Mention All-American, and Under Armour All-Tournament Team her junior year.
- Won the IAAM Championship in both soccer and basketball as a junior.
- The soccer team was ranked No. 1 nationally her junior and senior years.
- Scored 43 goals and totaled 24 assists her senior season.
- Named a USA Today First Team Pre-Season All-American, Baltimore Sun’s Female High School Athlete of the Year, USA Today First Team All-American, and Under Armour All-American honors as a senior.
- Named Baltimore Sun Athlete of the Year in basketball her senior year.
- The lacrosse team won its eighth consecutive championship and 155th consecutive game to conclude her senior year.
- Made the Dean’s list all four years of high school.
- Full name is Savannah Nicole Buchanan.
- Born to Philip and Donna Buchanan in Towson, Md.