- Member of the Connecticut Boat Club during her prep/high school career.
- Helped the CBC finish in first place at the 2014 Saratoga Invitational in the Novice Eight.
- Also on the Connecticut Boat Club first-place U.S. Rowing Northeast Regionals district championship in the Women's Junior Novice Eight (2014) and the Third Varsity Eight (2015).
- Served as the CBS coxswain in 2016 and 2017, leading the 2016 Women's Novice Eight and Women's Novice Four to first-place finishes at the U.S. Rowing Northeast Regionals district championships.
- Coxed the CBC varsity eight into the B Finals of the U.S. Rowing Youth Nationals in 2017, finishing sixth.
- The CBC graduating class of 2017 ended up sending eight rowers to Division 1 collegiate programs.
- Earned two varsity letters in high school, one in track and field at Branford High School and one in alpine skiing at Southington High School.
- A 2016 first-team all-state selection in the Connecticut Interscholastic Ski League.
- Finished as the third female in the 2015 New Haven Road Race 13-19 age group, ending the 20-kilometer race in 1:43.25.
- Attended the 2013 United States Ski Team Development Camp.
- Member of the Science National Honor Society, Yale Young Women Leader Honor Society and served as secretary of the World Language National Honor Society.
- Daughter of Kevin and Molly Visnic, along with sisters Emily and Mary Kate and brother George.
- Family has a strong alpine skiing tradition, as sister Emily competed in alpine skiing at Northeastern University, sister Mary Kate at the University of New Hampshire and brother George currently competes in alpine skiing at Fairfield College Preparatory School.
- Great grandfather Herbert Connelly is a 1940 graduate of the University of Notre Dame.
- Enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business with a major in finance.