AS A SOPHOMORE (2016-17):
Head of the Charles
Club Four (3rd of 59, 19:29.856)
A FRESHMAN (2015-16):
Oak Ridge Cardinal Invitational
First Varsity Four (3rd, 7:30.73) - vs. Louisville, Minnesota and West Virginia
Third Varsity Eight (2nd, 6:28.42) - vs. Virginia, Kansas and Michigan State
Second Varsity Four (2nd, 7:36.74) - vs. Michigan and Kansas
First Varsity Four (1st, 8:00.97) - vs. San Diego
First Varsity Four (2nd, 7:31.05) - vs. Texas
Lake Natoma Invitational
Second Varsity Eight (2nd, 6:32.72) - vs. California and Iowa
Second Varsity Eight (2nd, 6:39.35) - vs. Stanford and Wisconsin
Second Varsity Eight (2nd, 6:31.10) - vs. Wisconsin, Gonzaga and Iowa
Dale England Cup
Second Varsity Eight (3rd, 6:53.50) - vs. Indiana, Duke and Navy
Second Varsity Eight (2nd, 6:46.20) - vs. Indiana, Duke and Navy
Second Varsity Eight (3rd of 9, 6:41.256) - Preliminaries
Second Varsity Eight (3rd of 9, 6:32.326) - Grand Final
- Graduated from Upper Arlington High School.
- A three-year letterwinner in rowing, while also earning a letter in lacrosse.
- Member of the Southeast Junior Development Team and the U.S. Junior National High Performance Team.
- Competed in the first varsity eight at the Scholastic Nationals during her sophomore, junior and seasons, recording a sixth-place finish.
- Also competed in the first varsity four at the Youth Nationals twice, recording an 11th-place finish.
- Daughter of Andy and Cathy Johanni.
- Father, Andy, competed in football at Princeton University.
- Has an older brother, Michael, younger brother, Peter and younger sister, Annie.