AS A FRESHMAN:
- Appeared in three games
High School Highlights
- Will graduate from Park Hill in May 2017.
- Played soccer, basketball and cross country in high school
- High school put together 65-17-5 record during first three seasons (senior season begins in February 2017).
- Three-time Kansas City Suburban Red Conference Champions.
- 2015 Missouri Class 3, District 16 Champions and 2016 Missouri Class 4, District 16 Champions.
- Named 2014 and 2015 conference Defender of the Year and 2016 Player of the Year.
- Two-time First Team All-Region (Western Missouri).
- Three-time Western Missouri Elite 11.
- Two-time Second Team All-State and 2016 First Team All-State.
- Named to the KC All-Metro Team in 2015 and 2016 by the Kansas City Star.
- Named to the 2016 NSCAA All-Midwest First Team and was a TeamSnap Second Team All-American.
- 2015 and 2016 team captain.
- Scored 28 goals and 22 assists in first three seasons at center back for high school team.
- Member of 2013 Missouri Olympic Development Program U15 Team.
- 2013 Midwest Regional League Premier Champions.
- 2013 U.S Youth Soccer National League U15 second place.
- Ranked No. 1 in Missouri and No. 25 nationally by Got Soccer.
- 2014 U.S Youth Soccer Region II Champions
- 2014 U.S Youth Soccer National Championships - 3 rd Place
- 2015 Missouri State Cup Champions
- 2016 Midwest Regional League Premier Champions
- Qualified for U.S. Youth National League, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Member of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Earned an "academic letter" all four years of high school.
- Coaches girls soccer in Kansas City and helps coach Academy players with her FCKC Club.
- Daughter of Eric and Lisa Winebrenner and younger sister of Cain.
- Brother, Cain, competes in cross country and track and field at the University of Missouri.
- Full name is Jenna Rae Winebrenner.
- Will enroll in the First Year of Studies with plans to enter the Mendoza College of Business.
Romagnolo says: "Jenna is a strong defender who reads the game well and displays great leadership in organizing her team. She will bring great one-on-one ability as well as a toughness to our team."