- Did not play during the 2016 season due to injury
- Made two appearances totaling 22 minutes in wins over Valparaiso (8/21/15) and Oakland (11/13/15, NCAA First Round)
- Did not play during the 2014 season due to injury
- Member of the U.S Soccer Under-15 Girls National Team in 2011, and was a part of the 2013 U-18 Women's National Team player pool alongside fellow Notre Dame freshmen Monica and Sabrina Flores, Megan McCashland, Ginny McGowan and Lexi Nicholas
- Participated in the ODP from 2009-11, spending time with the Cal-North State and Region IV ODP teams
- Saw action with the Cal-North G96 champions at the 2011 Region IV ODP Championships
- Also took part in the ODP national development camp
- Team captain of the MVLA Lightning since 2006, and has helped lead club team to the 2010 USYSA National Championship title (2010) and USYSA National runner-up (2012) honors, while claiming Region IV Championship victories in each season
- Team added three consecutive Far West Regional League championships (2010-12), three Surf Cup Championship game appearances (2008 and 2011 champions; 2009 runner-up), and six consecutive State Cup Championship game berths (2007, 2009 and 2011 champions; 2008, 2010 and 2012 runner-up)
- Ranked No. 12 in the Northern California/Hawaii Region of the 2014 Top Drawer Soccer Girls IMG Academy 150 player ratings (four-star ranking)
- Graduated from Saint Francis High School in Mountain View, Calif.
- Four-year letterwinner.
- Four-year starter.
- As a freshman in 2010, led team to Central Coast Section (CCS) title.
- High school record of 32-7-6 (included 25 shutouts).
- Daughter of Kathy and Michael Crowley.
- Father, Michael, is a 1985 Notre Dame graduate.
- Sister, Meaghan, graduated from Notre Dame in 2011.
- Brother, Patrick, is a 2014 Notre Dame graduate and played on the Fighting Irish men's basketball team.
- Is part of fifth generation of her family to attend Notre Dame.
- Hails from the same hometown (Los Gatos) as renowned former Fighting Irish All-America goalkeeper and 1996 NSCAA National Player of the Year/1996 NCAA Top VIII selection Jen Renola.
- Has played piano since age five, earning a California Certificate of Merit for classical piano (advanced level).
- Served as an assistant coach with a pair of U10 teams with her club program, MVLA.
- Participated in immersions to Chile and El Salvador in 2013.
- Enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business.