• Five-year letterwinner at Fox Lane High School.
• As a senior team captain, earned third team all-state and all-section recognition, batting .508 with five home runs, 12 stolen bases and 32 runs scored.
• Team leader as a junior captain in batting average (.581), runs, RBI, doubles, triples, stolen bases, and on-base percentage.
• Named all-league and all-section as a junior, and was tabbed first team all-Hudson Valley.
• Missed all but three games of sophomore season due to injury.
• Earned all-league and all-section honors as a freshman, batting .490 with 43 runs scored in only 20 games.
• Became the first eighth grader in school history to earn all-league distinction after batting .521 for league champion Fox Lane.
• Competed with the New Jersey Intensity KOD club team under head coach Kevin O’Donnell, father of former Irish standout pitcher Brittany O’Donnell -- other Irish alumni of Intensity KOD include current players Katie Marino, MK Bonamy and Bailey Bigler, and former players O’Donnell, Cassidy Whidden, Megan Sorlie and Carly Piccinich.
• Member of the National Honor Society and National Society of High School Scholars.
• Earned High Honor Roll distinction in every high school quarter, was been recognized as a National Merit Scholar, and received the Women’s Foundation of Science and Mathematics Award for the class of 2016.
• Daughter of George and Jill Bazos.
• Has two sisters, Taylor and Nicole.
• Father, George, played baseball at Tufts University.
• Enrolled in the First Year of Studies.
Bazos' Career Statistics