• Ranked 2nd in the FloSoftball 2017 Hot 100 rankings (rated the nation’s top ’17 pitcher).
• Named the 2017 Gatorade Indiana Softball Player of the Year.
• 2017 Indiana Class 4A Mental Attitude Award winner.
• 2017 National High School Coaches Association (NHSCA) National High School Player of the Year.
• 2017 FloSoftball High School Player of the Year.
• 2017 Northwest Indiana Post-Tribune Player of the Year.
• 2017 USA Today and FloSoftball first team All-American.
• Helped guide Crown Point High School to first Class 4A state championship as a senior after posting a 22-1 record with an 0.26 ERA and 277 strikeouts in only 164.1 innings pitched – Batted .423 with nine extra-base hits, 24 RBI and 14 runs scored.
• Finished Crown Point career with a 53-3 record, 735 strikeouts and only 66 walks in 403.2 innings pitched.
• American Family Insurance All-USA softball honorable mention, MaxPreps Junior All-America and all-state first team selection in 2016 after posting a 13-0 record with a 0.38 ERA in 92.2 innings, striking out 176 hitters – Batted .398 with 16 extra-base hits, 23 RBI and 27 runs scored.
• All-state first team choice for sectional champion Crown Point as a sophomore after compiling a 14-2 mark with a 0.49 ERA in 99.1 innings, striking out 183 batters – Batted .354 with 15 extra-base hits, 21 RBI and 31 runs scored.
• Claimed all-state second team recognition for sectional and regional champion Crown Point as a freshman, logging a 4-0 record with a 0.44 ERA and 99 strikeouts in 47.1 innings – Batted .476 with 10 doubles, six triples, 24 RBI, a .506 on-base percentage and 29 runs scored.
• Competed with the Beverly Bandits on the club circuit, with top finishes including winning the 2017 PGF 18U National Championship (4-0, 0.37 ERA in the tournament), runner-up at 2014 PGF 16U Nationals, top 10 placements at the 2015 and 2016 PGF 18U Nationals, first place at the 2014 and 2016 DeMarini College Exposure, first place at the 2015 Independence Day Tournament, and first place at the 2016 PGF Shootout.
• Represented the East team during the 2017 PGF High School All-American Game in Irvine, California.
• Member of the Honor Society and athletic council at Crown Point High School, and also earned Principal Honor Roll accolades.
• Daughter of Seth and Cheryl Holloway and has one sister, Anna.
• Will become the 18th Indiana resident to suit up for Notre Dame in program history, and the second from Crown Point (Angie Grimmer, 1999-00).
• Enrolled in the First Year of Studies.