HONORS AND AWARDS:
2016 NFCA Division I Scholar-Athlete
2016 Atlantic Coast Conference All-Academic Team
2016 Atlantic Coast Conference Academic Honor Roll
2015 Atlantic Coast Conference All-Academic Team
2015 Atlantic Coast Conference Academic Honor Roll
2014 NFCA Division I All-America Scholar-Athlete
2014 Atlantic Coast Conference Academic Honor Roll
AS A JUNIOR (2016):
• 2016 NFCA Division I Scholar-Athlete.
• All-ACC Academic Team selection for the second consecutive year.
• Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll.
• Suited up in a career-high 48 games with 16 starts.
• Finished the season with career-bests in batting average (.329), on-base percentage (.361) and slugging percentage (.519).
• Team-high .370 average (10-for-27) as a pinch hitter before starting the final 12 games of the season.
• Scored a run in a pair of wins against Georgia State (Feb. 14) and No. 8 UCLA (Feb. 20).
• Went 2-for-2 with a home run, four RBI and two runs scored against George Washington (Feb. 21).
• Pinch-hit single and scored one run against Bryant (Feb. 27).
• Ripped an RBI single as a pinch hitter in a win over Ball State (March 6).
• Notched an RBI single and scored a run in the final game of an ACC sweep at Virginia (March 13).
• Pinch hit for a double in game one of a doubleheader before adding a pinch-hit single in the nightcap at Syracuse (March 26).
• Went 2-for-4 with an RBI and two runs, including scoring the game-winning run in the bottom of the seventh inning, of a walk-off win against No. 9 Florida State (April 3).
• Pinch-hit two-run single in a home win over Butler (April 14).
• Pinch-hit RBI double with a run scored in a game two win at North Carolina (April 24).
• Batted a combined 3-for-6 with a solo home run in an ACC doubleheader split against Louisville (May 1).
• Finished with four hits, two RBI and two runs in series victory against North Carolina State (May 7-8).
• Smashed a two-run, game-tying home run in an ACC Championship quarterfinal matchup with Virginia Tech (May 12).
• Went 2-for-3 with a solo home run in a run-rule win over Valparaiso (May 21) at the NCAA Ann Arbor Regional.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2015):
• All-ACC Academic Softball Team selection.
• ACC Academic Honor Roll.
• Made a then career-high 29 appearances (five starts) in the Notre Dame lineup.
• Batted .250 with one home run, six RBI, a stolen base and a career-high nine runs scored.
• Was 5-for-13 (.385) as a pinch hitter to lead all Notre Dame players, and five of six RBI came with two outs.
• Roped a two-run single to key a comeback win in an upset of No. 6 UCLA (Feb. 6).
• Logged a pinch-hit single against UNLV (Feb. 20).
• Scored as a pinch runner in a victory over No. 20 Missouri (Feb. 27).
• Roped a single as a pinch hitter in a triumph over Omaha (March 1) at the Diamond 9 Citrus Classic.
• Pinch-hit RBI single during home victory against IPFW (March 25).
• Scored a run as a pinch runner during ACC contests against No. 24 Virginia Tech (March 29) and Pittsburgh (April 3).
• Smashed first career home run, connecting on a two-run, pinch-hit long ball during Strikeout Cancer series finale against Syracuse (April 19).
• RBI single in regular season finale run-rule win at Michigan State (April 28).
• 1-for-2 with a run scored during an NCAA South Bend Regional victory over Ball State (May 16).
AS A FRESHMAN (2014):
• NFCA Division I All-America Scholar-Athlete.
• ACC Academic Honor Roll.
• Batted .222 with two doubles, five RBI and five runs scored in only 27 at-bats over 21 games (six starts) during freshman season.
• Four of five RBI came with two outs.
• Made first career start at first base against North Dakota State (Feb. 8) at the Auburn Plainsman Invitational.
• Secured first hit, a double, and scored first career run as a pinch hitter to close the tournament against host Auburn (Feb. 9).
• Came through with a pinch-hit single against No. 23 Louisville (Feb. 15) in the first game of the JU Tournament.
• Career-high two hits and one run scored during a start against BYU (Feb. 20) at the Mary Nutter Collegiate Classic.
• Recorded first career RBI after drawing a bases loaded hit by pitch in a win over Radford (March 1) at the Diamond 9 Citrus Classic.
• Registered first career ACC hit in game one of a conference doubleheader at Georgia Tech (March 8).
• Connected on a two-run double as a pinch hitter in the series finale against the Yellow Jackets (March 9) to help earn Notre Dame's first ACC series win.
• Worked a bases loaded walk to drive in a run during a home opening win over Eastern Michigan (March 26) at Melissa Cook Stadium.
• Batted in one run as a pinch hitter, later scoring after reaching on a fielding error in a run-rule victory against Toledo (April 16).
PREP AND PERSONAL:
• Four-year varsity letterwinner and starter at Center Grove High School.
• Member of four consecutive Metro Interscholastic Conference championship teams.
• Led the Trojans with a .611 batting average as a senior, finishing the year as a first team all-state selection and being named to the Indianapolis Star Super Team.
• Produced 44 hits, seven doubles, one triple, nine home runs, 38 RBI, a .688 on-base percentage, a 1.111 slugging percentage and 32 runs scored in just 23 games.
• Set the Center Grove career home run record with 23 in four seasons.
• Batted at a .495 clip with 49 hits, eight home runs, 43 RBI and 48 runs scored as a junior, earning all-MIC and third team all-state recognition.
• Finished the 2011 campaign with a .429 batting average and five home runs, was an all-conference honoree and was named to the Indianapolis Star Super Team.
• Posted a then career-best .519 average as a freshman for the Trojans, logging 56 base hits, 49 RBI and 49 runs scored.
• Was named third team all-state and selected to the Indiana All-Metro South Team.
• Participated in volleyball during first two years at Center Grove, earning a varsity letter as a sophomore.
• Played with the Indiana Magic Gold club team for coach Kim Clay, the father of former Irish player Alexia Clay.
• The squad finished in 17th place at the ASA Gold Nationals in 2011.
• Three-time MIC Academic All-Conference selection.
• Member of the National Honor Society and the Spanish National Honor Society.
• National Merit Commended Student.
• Served as an umpire for the recreation 8U Center Grove Lassie League.
• Daughter of Mark and Julie Sullivan.
• Has one sister, Katie.
• Father, Mark, competed in track and field at Tri-State University.
• Enrolled in the College of Science as a science-business major.
Sullivan's Career Statistics