2017 Atlantic Coast Conference Academic Honor Roll
2016 Atlantic Coast Conference Academic Honor Roll
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017):
• Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll.
• Competed in 37 games during sophomore season, adding 22 starts.
• Batted .288 with two doubles and seven RBI, adding a .333 on-base percentage and a pair of runs scored.
• Contributed a hit each in wins over Weber State (Feb. 10) and San Diego State (Feb. 11).
• 2-for-3 with two RBI and a pair of runs scored against Chattanooga (March 5) at the Diamond 9 Citrus Classic.
• RBI base hit in a run-rule win over Michigan State (March 22).
• Reached base safely in all three plate appearances, ripping two hits and driving in one run against Virginia Tech (March 24).
• Perfect 2-for-2 at the plate with a pair of infield singles in the series finale at Louisville (April 3).
• 2-for-3 with an RBI and a double in a home victory against North Carolina (April 8).
• Added an RBI single the following day in the series finale against the Tar Heels (April 9).
• Pinch-hit double as part of rally in the seventh inning against Western Michigan (April 19).
AS A FRESHMAN (2016):
• ACC Academic Honor Roll choice.
• Appeared in 42 games (36 starts) at catcher.
• Finished with a .263 batting average, .316 slugging percentage, and a .411 on base percentage, which included 20 hits, 14 walks, five RBI and 18 runs.
• Went 1-for-3 in her first collegiate game against No. RV Utah (Feb. 12), starting at catcher and registering eight putouts.
• Went 2-for-3, including a double, and scored one run against No. 21 California (Feb. 13).
• Career-high 13 putouts as the starting catcher against East Carolina (Feb. 26).
• Went 1-for-2 with a run scored against No. 22 UCF (Feb. 26).
• Batted a combined 3-for-5 (.600) including two doubles with three runs scored, three RBI, two walks and one stolen base in series sweep at Virginia (March 12-13).
• Reached base in both plate appearances in a midweek victory against IPFW (March 30).
• Went 1-for-3 with two runs scored, one walk drawn and an RBI against Pittsburgh (April 10).
• Smacked a double and scored a run at Virginia Tech.
• Went 2-for-2 with one walk against DePaul (April 27).
PREP AND PERSONAL:
• Four-year letterwinner at Olathe North High School.
• Team leader in home runs and batting average in each of four seasons at Olathe North.
• Finished senior season with a .552 batting average with five home runs, 29 RBI, a .690 on-base percentage and an .879 slugging percentage.
• NFCA and CBS Sports-MaxPreps All-America second team choice as a catcher in 2014 and 2015.
• Four-time NFCA all-region (South Central) first team catcher (2012-15).
• Four-time first team 6A all-state selection (2012-15), and first team all-Sunflower League performer.
• Fastpitch Online Showcase Top Prospect.
• 2013 NFCA All-America second team catcher.
• CBS Sports-MaxPreps All-America Sophomore catcher choice.
• Olathe North finished as the regional runner-up during freshman campaign.
• 2012 NFCA All-America third team.
• 2012 CBS Sports MaxPreps All-America Freshman.
• Competed for one year in junior varsity tennis and volleyball.
• Most recently played with the KC Peppers Gold club team.
• Competed at the 18u Premier National Championship.
• 2015 Olathe North High School valedictorian.
• 2014-15 Kansas Honors Scholar.
• Four-time NFCA Academic All-America Scholar-Athlete (2012-15).
• Member of the National Honor Society.
• Also involved with the Junior Optimist Club, Faraday Society and has served as commissioner of the Links Crew mentorship program.
• Hitting coach Jarrah (Myers) Kennedy was a two-time NFCA All-American (2001-02) at Notre Dame.
• Daughter of Todd and Chris McCracken.
• Has one sister, Megan, who caught at Wichita State.
• Enrolled in the College of Science, majoring in pre-professional studies.
McCracken's Career Statistics