• Ranked 95th in the FloSoftball 2017 Hot 100 rankings.
• Earned fourth varsity softball letter at Edison High School.
• Selected as the Edison High School Female Athlete of the Year in 2017 in recognition of softball and field hockey success, and was inducted into the Edison Hall of Fame.
• Named to the all-Sunset League first team as a senior, and represented the West in the Orange County Seniors All-Star Game.
• First team all-Sunset League selection as a junior after batting .460 in the regular season with 20 stolen bases and 21 runs scored.
• Claimed a first team all-league citation as a sophomore with a .420 average, 20 RBI, seven stolen bases and 19 runs.
• As a freshman, earned all-Sunset League first team accolades after batting .446 with 11 RBI, 14 steals and 17 runs.
• Four-year varsity letterwinner in field hockey for Edison, was a three-time first team all-Sunset League recipient, and was named league MVP as a senior.
• Received scholar-athlete award seven times while playing an in-season sport, including distinguished scholar-athlete accolades twice.
• Most recently competed with the Firecrackers Rico U18 Gold team on the club circuit, and won the 2017 18 U Power Pool championship at the 2017 Colorado Fireworks Sparkler Tournament, and the 2016 PGF National Championship after finishing third at PGF Nationals in 2015.
• Represented the So Cal All-Stars in exhibition games against the USA Softball Women’s National Team and Mexico in the summer of 2017.
• Daughter of Gary and Sue Wester and has two sisters, Karley and Ali.
• Father, Gary, competed in track and field at the University of Wisconsin.
• Sister, Karley, was a two-time NFCA All-American at Notre Dame.
• Sister, Ali, is a two-time all-region and all-ACC performer thus far at Notre Dame.
• The Westers are believed to be the first sister trio to each sign with the same varsity athletics program at Notre Dame.
• Along with sisters, former Notre Dame standouts Casey Africano (’16) and Dani Miller (’12) are fellow Irish Edison softball alumnae.
• Enrolled in the First Year of Studies.
Wester's Career Statistics