2016 Atlantic Coast Conference Academic Honor Roll
2015 Atlantic Coast Conference Academic Honor Roll
AS A SOPHOMORE (2016):
• Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll.
• Appeared in 17 games (four starts in the outfield) during the season.
• Finished the season with two RBI and two runs scored in limited at-bats.
• Posted a 2-0 record in five relief outings in the pitching circle.
• Started the season 1-for-3 in first start in right field against BYU (Feb. 13).
• Was hit by pitch with the bases loaded, resulting in an RBI while pinch hitting against Georgia State (Feb. 14).
• Pitched 3.1 scoreless innings against Utah Valley (Feb. 19), allowing one hit while striking out a career-high four batters to earn first win of the year.
• Pinch-hit RBI single in a run-rule win over George Washington (Feb. 21).
• Tossed 1.1 innings of two-run relief against North Florida (Feb. 27).
• Scored as a pinch runner in a game two victory before working a walk in a pinch hit at-bat, ultimately scoring a second run during an ACC sweep at Virginia (March 12-13).
• Went 1-for-3 in a start at Syracuse (March 26).
• Pitched one scoreless inning and gave up one hit, finishing with two strikeouts against IPFW (March 30).
• Earned the win in six-run comeback against NC State (May 7) after limiting the Wolfpack to two runs in 1.2 innings of relief, adding a strikeout.
AS A FRESHMAN (2015):
• ACC Academic Honor Roll.
• Played in 45 total games as a freshman, earning 40 starts.
• One of two Notre Dame players to see action at three different positions during the year, appearing as a pitcher (three games), shortstop (17 games) and designated player (25 games).
• Batted .263 with eight doubles, one home run, 14 RBI, a .368 on-base percentage and 16 runs scored.
• Hit at a .343 (12-for-35) clip with runners in scoring position, and seven of 14 RBI were recorded with two outs.
• Made three relief appearances in the pitching circle, going 1-0 with a 7.64 ERA -- allowed four earned runs and walked six batters, striking out six in 3.2 innings of work.
• Drew a bases-loaded walk to log first career RBI, and later scored a run during collegiate debut in a win at No. 6 UCLA (Feb. 6).
• Allowed two runs in two innings, striking out three batters to earn first career win in the circle against Northwestern State (Feb. 7).
• Went 2-for-3 with a double, stolen base and career-high three RBI against Georgetown (Feb. 27).
• Roped two doubles and scored one run in a victory at North Carolina Central (March 11).
• RBI double and a run scored in the second game of an ACC doubleheader against Georgia Tech (March 21).
• Connected on first career home run during a home victory over IPFW (March 25).
• Went a combined 5-for-7 (.714) during ACC sweep of No. 24 Virginia Tech (March 28-29).
• 2-for-3 with an RBI double, scoring one run against Western Michigan (April 7).
• Closed series with five hits, two RBI and a run scored at Boston College (April 11-12).
• Two RBI and three total runs scored in ACC doubleheader versus North Carolina (April 26).
• 2-for-2 with a double and an RBI during an ACC quarterfinal matchup with Pittsburgh (May 7).
PREP AND PERSONAL:
• Four-year letterwinner at Rancho Bernardo High School.
• 2014 San Diego Union Tribune All-Academic Team honoree.
• Batted .457 as a senior, adding a 2.02 ERA with one no-hitter in the circle.
• 2014 Palomar League Softball Player of the Year and first team all-Palomar League choice.
• Selected as the 2014 Rancho Bernardo Most Valuable Player.
• 2013 second team all-state and all-San Diego Section Division I first team selection, and was also tabbed as the all-Palomar League Player of the Year after posting a 1.53 ERA and .175 batting average against for the Division 2 CIF champion Rancho Bernardo squad.
• 2013 all-Palomar League and all-CIF first team choice.
• San Diego Union Tribune All-Academic Team and Rancho Bernardo Scholar-Athlete Award winner.
• 2012 all-Palomar League first team selection, and was named the Rancho Bernardo team Most Valuable Player after tossing seven shutouts during sophomore campaign, including three no-hitters.
• 2011 all-Palomar League second team choice after leading the league with a 1.81 ERA and 178 strikeouts in 172 innings.
• Earned the Silver Star Academic Achievement Award in 2012 and 2014 for having a 4.0 GPA.
• Played for the So Cal Explosion Gold travel squad, the same club team that Irish former teammate Emilee Koerner also competed for.
• 18 Gold team was the So Cal's Finest co-champions in January of 2014.
• Saw time with the San Diego Power Surge (2009 ASA 12U national champions) and The Next Level Softball on the club circuit.
• Former Irish pitcher Laura Winter also played for The Next Level and attended Rancho Bernardo High.
• Earned additional letters in basketball (1) and volleyball (2).
• Daughter of Steve and Carol White.
• Has one brother, T.J.
• Enrolled in the College of Arts and Letters, majoring in American studies.
White's Career Statistics