Aug. 6, 2013
NOTRE DAME, Ind. -
With the 2013 home opener just five weeks away in it's inaugural season in the Atlantic Coast Conference, the University of Notre Dame volleyball team has announced its season ticket packages and information on the youth club, the Irish Spikers.
Season ticket packages, which offer several benefits for both individuals and families alike, are $35 for adults and $20 for seniors (55 and over) and youth (college ID and under). Families that would like to purchase tickets together can purchase a Fan Pack (four season tickets) for $70. Adult and youth prices are 50 percent off individual game prices, with the price breaking down to less than $3 per match.
Just some of the benefits with purchasing season tickets include:
- Free admission to the annual Meet the Team Dinner Wednesday, Sept. 4 at 6:30 p.m. in Club Naimoli that follows an open practice at 4:30 p.m. in Purcell Pavilion
- A commemorative t-shirt
- 50% off individual ticket price
Notre Dame volleyball's official youth fan club, the Irish Spikers, is a $20 membership fee for boys and girls in the eighth grade or younger. The $20 is the same price as buying a season ticket, but offers the following benefits and can be used in lieu of a season ticket for youth:
- Spikers t-shirt
- Membership card
- Free admission to all regular season home matches
- Two free 20-minute post-match clinics with Notre Dame coaches and student-athletes (Sept. 8 and Nov. 3)
- Locker room tour (Nov. 29)
- Pizza party (Oct. 2)
- Chance to form fan tunnel on court for Notre Dame starting lineups
To purchase season tickets or a spot in the Irish Spikers Club, fans can call 574-631-7356, go to UND.com/tickets or visit the Murnane Family Ticket Office.
Notre Dame, led by head coach Debbie Brown, opens the 2013 season Aug. 30-31 in Murfreesboro, Tenn., when the Irish meet ACC foe North Carolina in a non-conference match, the host Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders and San Francisco in the annual Blue Raider Bash.