Game Day General Public Parking
|Burke Golf Course (Passenger Cars)||$50.00|
|White Field North (Cars/Vans/Accessible)||$30.00|
|Accessible (Bulla/White Field)||$30.00|
|RV Drive-Up (Credit Union Lot) and Bus Parking (IP Lot)--Passes sold on Drive-Up Basis Only, No Advance Sales|
|Bus Lot||8:00 AM|
|RV Drive Up||8:00 AM|
|White Field North||8:00 AM|
|Bulla (Accessible)||8:00 AM|
|Burke Golf Course||8:00 AM|
- Game day Accessible parking - requires either a valid state issued pass (hangtag) or license plate. Game day accessible parking is available in the drive-up Bulla lot, located on Bulla Road, off of North Twyckenham Drive. Shuttles will provide accessible transportation to and from Gate 4 of the Joyce Center for patrons parking in this lot from 8 am until 1 hour after the game.
- RV Parking -- RV parking is available in the Notre Dame Credit Union lot only.
- Bus Parking - Bus parking is available in the IP lot south of campus off of Angela Boulevard.
- Overnight Parking -- NO OVERNIGHT PARKING IS PERMITTED IN ANY PARKING LOT!!! All vehicles and individuals must vacate the lot 3 hours following the game's conclusion. Vehicles remaining in the parking lots after this time will be towed.
- Shuttle Buses - begin limited service shortly after White Field opens (8:00 AM). Service will increase as game time approaches. These will run into the 1st half, with a minimum of 1 bus running during the game. Post game: buses will run in sets until all of the lines are gone or at least 1 hour after the game ends (whichever is longer). Buses will be running following the Stepan Mass.
- Faculty/Staff--Notre Dame Faculty and Staff may park in the White Field lot for free with their valid Notre Dame parking permit.
- Public Parking Maps, Directions and more Information available here
- One way traffic patterns - begin 3 ½ hours prior to the game and cease approximately 1 ½ hours following its conclusion. Please plan your travel times accordingly.