Football Ticket Information
FRAUD AND TICKET SCAM ALERT: Please know that the Notre Dame Ticket Office cannot guarantee the validity of tickets purchased through any entity other than the Notre Dame Ticket Office (und.com/buytickets) or through the Notre Dame Ticket Exchange powered by Vivid Seats (ticketexchange.und.com). Should you have any questions regarding the validity of tickets, please contact the Notre Dame Ticket Office at 833-NDIRISH (833-634-7474) or visit us at www.und.com/tickets. Fans purchasing tickets through the Notre Dame Ticket Exchange powered by Vivid Seats may also call the Vivid Seats' concierge line at 844-224-5240 for VIP customer service, 365 days a year. (More Information)
2016 Ticket Information:
- Gameday at Notre Dame
- Accessible Seating Information (ADA)
- Alumni Ticket Consignment Program
- 2016 Football Parking Information
- Football Lottery Frequently Asked Questions
- Football Ticket Frequently Asked Questions
- 2016 Special Designation Games
- All charges are subject to change for special events and tournaments.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- 3rd Party/Public Will Call
- Resale Policy
Football Ticket Distribution Policy and Information
University of Notre Dame football tickets are distributed primarily through a lottery system. Contributing alumni, monogram winners, benefactors and parents of current Notre Dame undergraduate students are eligible to participate in the ticketing process. Fans interested in acquiring tickets can call the Ticket Office in mid July to inquire about a public sale or follow us on Twitter (@NDTix) and be the first to know when tickets are released.
- Ticket related inquiries please call the Notre Dame ticket office at 833-NDIRISH (833-634-7474).
- For information on eligibility for the football ticket lottery please call Donor Services at 574-631-5150 or the Development office at 574-631-7164.
- For information on applying for the season ticket wait list, click here.
All Forms are in PDF format
• Download Free Acrobat Reader