University of Notre Dame Football Season Ticket Lottery Wait List Enrollment
- Season ticket lottery enrollment or membership confers no rights to Notre Dame football tickets; it is only an expression of your interest. Any adult at least 18 years of age may enroll on the wait list. One enrollment per person.
- The $50 enrollment charge (one-time, per person NOT per ticket) is non-refundable, and is NOT tax deductible.
- Please complete the online registration to be on the wait list by clicking here. You will receive written confirmation of your enrollment via the lottery application mailed in January 2014. To enroll by phone, please call 574-631-7356.
- You must enroll by December 31st, 2013 for the 2014 lottery. In January 2014 Notre Dame season ticket lottery applications will be mailed. A lottery similar to the annual football ticket lottery will be conducted and winners will be notified via U.S. Mail in late spring/early summer.
- An annual $20 wait list maintenance fee will be charged for individuals that do not win tickets for 2014 and desire to remain on the wait list. Returned season tickets will be sold to wait list members through the lottery process annually. Lottery wait list members must renew their membership to remain eligible for the season ticket lottery; wait list renewals will occur each fall.
- Additional information is requested at the time of enrollment to ensure that your University records are accurately maintained.
- Current season ticket holders may enroll on the wait list; however, no season ticket holder may obtain more than 6 total season tickets (including their existing season tickets). This includes any faculty/staff tickets.
- The list is NOT first-come, first-serve. It is based on one's affiliation with the University and a lottery within each affiliation.
- Wait list policy and procedures are subject to change and are reviewed annually. The wait list may be deemed full at any time and new enrollments may be suspended.
- Minimum donations (ticket rights fees called the Building Fund) are required per ticket, per year and must be paid in order to purchase season tickets once an individual is selected from the wait list. For 2013 the tickets rights fees were $1375/ticket for end zone, $1650/ticket for corner and $2200/ticket for sideline. These prices are subject to annual increases.
- Address changes must be submitted in writing; your account number must be included. Wait list names CANNOT be changed and are NOT transferable.
- The name on the lottery wait list will also be the owner of the season tickets should they be won in the lottery.
- All athletic tickets are subject to the Athletic Ticket Resale Policy. Click here for more information
- Neither the $50 season ticket lottery wait list enrollment fee nor the Building Fund tickets rights fee count towards the Annual Alumni Ticket Lottery donation.
Wait list enrollees are required to maintain current email, address, and phone numbers. The Ticket Office is not responsible for a missed ticket opportunity due to incorrect or outdated information.
Any questions, please contact the Notre Dame Ticket Office at 574-631-7356.
Murnane Ticket Office
113 Joyce Center
Notre Dame, IN 46556