Will Call Policy
The Notre Dame Ticket Office is pleased to accept will call from alumni, benefactors, season ticket holders, and faculty/staff.
Please indicate the name of the person picking up the tickets, the number of tickets, the seat block, your name as the owner of the tickets and a phone number where you can be reached. The individual picking up the tickets must have a picture I.D. to obtain the tickets.
Please Note: The box office closes at the half-way point of most events (with the exception of tournaments and football games). If your guest arrives after our box office closes, they will not be able to acquire the tickets. In this instance, we suggest that you meet your guests at the gate.
The Ticket Office will not accept CODs.
Thank you for your understanding and your support of Notre Dame athletics.
In an effort to reduce scalping and fraud, the reselling of athletic tickets, for any amount, is strictly prohibited on the University of Notre Dame campus. Subjects found reselling tickets on campus may receive a warning for Criminal Trespassing and will be asked to leave University of Notre Dame property or be subject to arrest. Those looking to resale tickets on game day are asked to utilize the Alumni Consignment Sale held at the Joyce Center Gate 3 Box Office beginning 4 1/2 hours prior to kick-off. The University of Notre Dame Alumni Association is the only approved reseller of Notre Dame athletic tickets.
The University of Notre Dame Athletic Ticket Office is committed to the highest level of integrity in dealing with the private information of our web users. This policy will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and the needs of our users.
We would like you to visit and enjoy our web site. In order to enjoy some of the ticket services we offer, however, we may ask you to provide some personal information about yourself. This information is necessary in order for the ticket services we provide to function properly. We use this information to help us complete web transactions and to contact you if necessary with regard to the event for which you have indicated your interest in purchasing tickets.
From time to time we may send you information about programs or events we think may be of interest to you. If at any time you do not want to receive notices from us, just let us know by sending us a letter or an email message to our address listed below.
Security & Information Gathering:
User information is password protected for privacy and security. In certain areas standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption is used to protect data transmissions. The Website does not store cookies except to store active log in sessions. We do not store personal preferences on the Website in cookies.
Notre Dame Ticket Office
113 Joyce Center
Notre Dame, IN 46556
- FRAUD AND TICKET SCAM ALERT: We have received recent reports of ticket fraud and scams. Please know that the Notre Dame Ticket Office cannot guarantee the validity of tickets purchased through any entity other than the Notre Dame Ticket Office. To avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen, void or inflated tickets, purchase them directly and only from the Notre Dame Ticket Office.(More Information)
- Be advised that the University of Notre Dame reserves the right to take appropriate action against individuals who wrongfully or unnecessarily obtain wheelchair and companion seats including, without limitation, ejection and legal action.
- Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including auctions, contests, sweepstakes and giveaways) without the prior written consent of the University of Notre Dame.
- The Notre Dame Ticket Office reserves the right to refuse or void transactions and purchases at anytime.
- ALL PERSONS, REGARDLESS OF AGE MUST HAVE A TICKET FOR ADMISSION to all reserved seat events: Football, Men's & Women's Basketball and Hockey. For all sports, post-season events may require all persons to have a ticket.