Notre Dame Stadium Tours -- LIVE THE TRADITION!
- Beginning November, 2014 through the summer of 2017, due to construction related to the Campus Crossroads project, tours will follow an altered tour route.
- Get an insider look at one of the most historic, tradition laden and iconic venues in sport.
- Learn about the Campus Crossroads project and see the amazing transformation Notre Dame Stadium is undergoing.
- Listen to the tour guides tell the history of the Joyce Center and the teams that call it home as you walk its concourse.
- Walk the Notre Dame locker room, touch the Play Like a Champion sign, and step down to the field!
- Each public tour customer will receive one 10% off coupon redeemable at the Leep Varsity Shop, located in Purcell Pavilion, or the Hammes Bookstore.
Public Tours:Tour times December through May are as follows: Friday and Saturday at 1:00pm and 3:00pm. *Tickets can be purchased online and over the phone beginning the Friday prior to the week of the tour.* PLEASE NOTE:
Due to venue unavailability, tours may have altered schedules as follows:
*Friday, February 12th there will be no tours.
Please monitor und.com/tours for updates.Current tour prices are as follows:
Youth/Senior (18 and younger/55 and older): $10
ND Faculty/Staff and ND/SMC/HC students (ID required): $10
Military and Emergency Services: $10
Family Pack (2 Adult, 2+ Children): $50
Weekday tour tickets may be purchased at the Murnane Family Ticket Office located inside the main entrance of Purcell Pavilion starting at 8:30am Eastern Time. Saturday tour tickets can be purchased at the Purcell Pavilion outside ticket windows starting one hour prior to the first scheduled tour. Tickets are sold until 15 minutes prior to each tour on a first-come, first-served basis and may sell out.
Tours begin in the Rosenthal Atrium (Main Entrance) in the Purcell Pavilion. Tours begin promptly at the designated time and run for approximately one hour. Tours are limited to a maximum of 35 people. Children 3 & under do not require a ticket. Cameras are allowed on the tour.
Tour times and dates are subject to change; please monitor this website for any updates.
Due to availability, not all areas may be accessible on every tour.
Private tours are $300 for up to 15 people and $20 for each additional person. Private tours must be requested at least 10 days prior to desired tour date by emailing email@example.com with the following information: group contact name, phone number, group size, desired date and time of tour. No tours are conducted on home football Saturdays, and are subject to date and venue availability.
For any questions please call the ticket office at 574-631-7356 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience the tradition and lore of Notre Dame Football as part of your wedding experience! Wedding parties will be able to access Notre Dame Stadium for wedding photography including the Notre Dame Football locker room, "Play Like A Champion Today" sign, and iconic field tunnel. Access to the playing surface and press box is not available.
Cost is $20 per person ($300 minimum fee).
Email email@example.com at least two weeks prior to your wedding date to check availability (not available on home football game days.)