- 2017 First Team All-American (Indoor Distance Medley Relay)
- 2017 NCAA Participant (Indoor Mile)
- 2017 ACC Indoor Champion (Mile)
- 2017 First Team All-ACC (Indoor Mile)
- 2017 ACC Indoor Champion (Distance Medley Relay)
- 2017 First Team All-ACC (Indoor Distance Medley Relay)
- 2015 First Team All-American (distance medley relay).
- 2015 NCAA Indoor Championships qualifier.
- 2015 All-ACC Academic Indoor Track & Field Team.
- 2015 USTFCCCA All-Academic Track & Field Team.
AS A JUNIOR:
- Broke the school record in the 800m with a time of 2:03.23 at the Virginia Challenge.
- Set her PR in the mile at the ACC Indoor Championship with a time of 4:33.80.
- Marked a season and career best in the 1500m at NCAA East Regionals with a time of 4:11.67, booking her ticket to Eugene.
- Placed 10th overall at the NCAA Championships in the 1500m with a time of 4:15.41.
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Competed in the ACC Outdoor Championships 800m final (2:04.24).
- Won first-place in the Virginia Challenge 800m (2:05.26).
- Competed in the ACC Indoor Championship 800m (2:07.67).
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Broke three different school records four times in her first four collegiate races.
- Kicked off the year with a first-place finish and a school record in the 1,000 meters (2:46.47) at the Blue and Gold Invitational while also placing third with the ‘C’ 4x400 meter relay team (3:54.18).
- Snagged another school record while winning the 600 meters at the Simmons-Harvey Invitational (1:31.98).
- Broke the school record in the 800 again at the Meyo Invitational (2:06:16).
- Took a third-place finish with the distance medley relay group at the Alex Wilson Invitational (11:01.59), securing a spot at the NCAA Indoor Championships.
- Earned a monogram.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Mount de Sales High School.
- Enrolled in the College of Arts & Letters.
LINK TO TFRRS PROFILE: